4 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 27 March 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 27 March 2020
- Durham University - Durham, County Durham, DH1 3LE
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year
The Role Durham University seeks to appoint an exceptional researcher and scholar as an Assistant Professor with research interests in the broad field of Health with an interest in Multimorbidities, ageing and frailty and/or Prevention, early intervention and ...
- 26 March 2020
- Voyage Care - Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, TS8 9DA
- £23,000 per year
- Pension, annual leave, reward scheme
As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, Voyage Care supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs. We operate over 400 care homes and 20 rehabilitation ...
- 01 April 2020
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £42,793.00 per year, pro rata
- Grade 8: Salary range £42,793 to £51,034 /Grade 9 Salary
Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education, innovative research, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student experience. With a turnover in excess of £170 million, over 10,000 students and a total staff of ...