6 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (6)
- 04 October 2019
- East Renfrewshire Council - Various Locations in East Renfrewshire Council Area, G46 6UG
- £41,170.00 to £43,706.00 per year
Advert East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership is undergoing a transformation programme to ensure both the NHS and Council within the HSCP workforce is Fit For The Future (FFTF). At a time of exciting change within the health and social care ...
- 14 October 2019
- Aberdeenshire Council - Banchory, AB31 5XZ
- £53,291.00 to £58,561.00 per year
Job Description Lead, manage and develop Health and Social Care Team(s) to deliver high quality, person centred health and social care services within the Aberdeenshire Health and Social Care Partnership by empowering local team(s) to delivery high quality ...
- 01 October 2019
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH16 5UY
- £18,316.00 to £21,190.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Hub Technical Officer Assistive Technology Enabled Care Hub 24 Salary: £18,316 - £21,190 Hours: 36 per week Based at Peffermill, on a rotation basis, the post holder will undertake a range of tasks ...
- 04 October 2019
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton Under Lyne, OL6 9RW
- £52,306 to £60,983 per annum
Are you looking for a rewarding role in finance where you can make a difference to the care we provide to our patients in Tameside and Glossop? Why should you join Tameside & Glossop NHS Integrated Care Foundation Trust? Tameside & Glossop NHS Integrated Care ...
- 09 October 2019
- Affinity Trust - Middlesbrough
- £23,000 per year
Introduction Affinity trust are looking for a Support Lead to join their new service based in Middlesbrough supporting adults with learning disabilities; the ideal candidate will be someone who can play a key role in the day to day management of the service. ...
- 30 September 2019
- Alternative Futures Group - Prescot, Merseyside, L34 1BN
- £31,212 per year
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...