5 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- 10 October 2019
- Falkirk Council - Denny, FK6 5DL
- £56,043.00 to £61,194.00 per year
Job Advert Locality Manager Falkirk Council Salary - £56,043 - £61,194 NHS Salary – £49,242 - £60,563 Band 8B (AFC) This is an exciting time to join the Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership as part of our new and forward thinking leadership team. We are ...
- 01 October 2019
- South Ayrshire - Various Locations In South Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- £61,539.00 to £63,364.00 per year
Job Description Chief Social Work Officer South Ayrshire Council has created a new post of Chief Social Work Officer which presents an opportunity for a forward thinking candidate to have a pivotal role in developing professional social work practice and ...
- 14 October 2019
- North Lanarkshire Council - Motherwell, ML1 1JE
- £36,015.00 to £40,053.00 per year
Job Advertisement This post is open to employees of North Lanarkshire Council only. Based within the Business Process Change & Improvement Team in Motherwell, you will support the Service Manager in reviewing systems and processes to help deliver business ...
- 07 October 2019
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield, HD3 3EB
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
This is an exciting development opportunity to join our established and experienced research team at Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust as a Band 5. The successful candidate will undergo a period of development where he/she will complete induction...
- 15 October 2019
- Alternative Futures Group - Prescot, Merseyside, L34 1BN
- £36,414 per year
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...