4 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 13 July 2020
- North East Jobs - Redcar, TS10 1YA
- £30,001.00 to £40,000.00 per year
- £31,371 - £32,878 per annum
“This is Redcar and Cleveland. We are an ambitious council keen to build on our strong track record of innovation and partnership working, ensuring that we create a flourishing future for the borough and all of its residents. Key to this is a committed ...
- 30 June 2020
- Midlothian Council - Gorebridge, EH23 4TZ
- £39,917.00 to £43,655.00 per year
Job Vacancy Diploma in Social Work or equivalent OR SVQ4 in Care OR S/NVQ4 in Health & Social Care. Registered Managers Award or equivalent. Significant and demonstrable experience of practice at a senior level in a l care home for older people. The jobholder ...
- 07 July 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - The Centre, 30 Church Rd, Manor Park, London,, E12 6AQ
- £43,712 - £49,325 per annum, HCA inc, Pro rata part time
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, dynamic physiotherapist or exercise physiologist to join our National Certified Cardiac Rehab Team. We are looking for someone who has innovative ideas to provide a wide variety of Cardiac Rehabilitation ...
- 03 July 2020
- Orkney Islands Council - Kirkwall, KW15 1NY
- £71,963.00 per year
Advert ORKNEY HEALTH AND CARE Head of Social Work and Chief Social Work Officer 35 hours per week Permanent £74,198 (including Distant Islands Allowance) Orkney provides a beautiful setting in which to live and work and a wonderful opportunity to combine a ...