4 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 11 June 2020
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Wymondham, NR18 0AR
- £53,168 - £62,001
This role is an integrated role between health and social care, it is a busy and demanding role and will require a candidate with exceptional skills. While the post is a health role the post holder will be required to cover for and attend meetings pertaining ...
- 09 July 2020
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Birmingham, B37 7HL
- £19,737 - £21,142 £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
The post holder will be appointed to work within a brand new Male (ASD) Low Secure Inpatient Unit at Brooklands Hospital and will be accountable to the Unit Manager. The post holder must have some knowledge and experience in working in Mental Health, a Care ...
- 25 June 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Morriston, SA6 6NL
- £38,890 to £44,503 per annum
This is a secondment for 8 months An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, skilled and motivated person to join the neuro muscular specialist team covering Swansea Bay and Hywel Dda University Health Boards as a clinical care coordinator. The ...
- 06 July 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £38,890-£44,503 per annum
Come and play a key role in the design and delivery of a brand new OD plan Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills, energy and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of people who live in the vibrant and culturally diverse city of ...