1,272 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (1,272)
- North West England (269)
- South East England (181)
- Eastern England (135)
- London (110)
- South West England (108)
- East Midlands (99)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (96)
- Scotland (89)
- West Midlands (85)
- North East England (50)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (581)
- Social Work Jobs (281)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (76)
- Other/General Jobs (76)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (65)
- Teaching Jobs (44)
- Admin Jobs (34)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (20)
- Manufacturing Jobs (20)
- Engineering Jobs (13)
- Customer Services Jobs (8)
- Sales Jobs (8)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (7)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (7)
- Consultancy Jobs (6)
- Creative & Design Jobs (5)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (5)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- 11 November 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LY
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Occupational Therapist who is keen to gain, or further enhance their experience working within the field of Paediatrics. This is a 12 month position to cover a maternity leave vacancy and is open to external ...
- 26 November 2020
- Peabody - Colchester, Essex
- £18,706 per year
- Plus sleep ins - £73.89 per shift
Peabody are recruiting to full time, permanent Housing Support Worker positions at our young people’s supported housing scheme in Colchester. The scheme provides support & accommodation to young people aged 16-21 years. The scheme operates 24 hours, 7 days a ...
- 27 November 2020
- Affinity Trust - Markfield, LE67
- £31,368 per year
Introduction On a daily basis Affinity Trust empower hundreds of people to meet their aspirations and goals in life, and to live as independently as they wish. We have a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Support Manager to oversee a brand new service in...
- 03 November 2020
- Social Interest Group - Croydon, London
- £34,494 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Occupational Therapist to join our Forensic Mental Health Services based in Croydon, providing Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment to enable service users to achieve their maximum ...
- 22 November 2020
- Social Interest Group - Lewisham, South East London
- £22,500 to £22,500 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a compassionate and flexible Activities Coordinator to join our SIG Equinox services based in Lewisham. SIG Equinox Lewisham provides supported housing and assertive outreach services for adults with mental health support...
- 22 November 2020
- Social Interest Group - Enfield, London
- £22,865 per year
The Social Interest Group (SIG) is a leading UK based charity, providing bespoke person centred social and health care solutions. Utilising strength-based models of working, we specialise in rehabilitation and supporting people who have complex needs, ...
- 22 November 2020
- Social Interest Group - Southwark, South East London
- £32,000 per year
SIG Equinox are looking for passionate and motivated Registered Nurses (RMN/RGN) who will help carry out the day to day running of our Brook Drive services – a well-established in-patient detoxification unit based in central South London housing 26 residential...
- 12 November 2020
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - York, YO31 8HE
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro rata
Hours: 18.75 hours per week Contract type: Permanent An exciting part time post has risen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Nurse to join the innovative Macmillan Specialist Palliative Care Team (SPCT), working in York Teaching Hospital Community ...
- 13 November 2020
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2PG
- £24,210 - £25,615 per annum inclusive
Integrated Discharge Service at UCLH Band 3 Discharge Coordinator Opportunities UCLH has a number of new and exciting vacancies in the Division of Integration. The Integrated Discharge team is led by the UCLH Integration Operations Manager with management and ...
- 02 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Sale, M33 7ZF
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum, pro rata
Post Title Rotational Occupational Therapist Service Community Wide Borough Trafford Band & salary scale 5 Hours of work 37.5 hrs Permanent/Fixed term permanent We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing ...