49 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (49)
- North West England (10)
- South East England (9)
- London (6)
- East Midlands (4)
- South West England (4)
- North East England (3)
- Wales (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (20)
- Social Work Jobs (14)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (4)
- Other/General Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (2)
- Teaching Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- 29 January 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 06 February 2020
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council - Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent
- £22,462 to £25,295 per year, pro rata
- Grade 5 (£22,462 to £25,295 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week Contract: Fixed Term until 31st March 2021 Job Summary Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council Adult Services has secured Integrated Care Funding, (ICF) to recruit a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated Digital Media Marketing Officer to ...
- 30 January 2020
- WALTON OUT CARE LIMITED - Derbyshire, East Midlands
- £8.30 to £13.00 per hour
We are looking for care workers to join our team working in the Derbyshire area and other surrounding areas). Must have prior experience in working in supported living accommodations/ people with learning disabilities. Must be a team player Must be willing to ...
- 11 February 2020
- NHS Grampian - Aberdeen Health Village
- £89,070 to £89,070 per year, pro rata
Aberdeen City Health & Social Care Partnership are looking for a dynamic GP Clinical Lead to support and provide leadership to the HSCP in continuing to develop and improve Cancer and Palliative Care Services to meet the needs of patients, families and carer’s...
- 14 February 2020
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Chester, CH2 1BQ
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a part time Outpatient Receptionist to co-ordinate clinics and room bookings. We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated person to join our friendly outpatient’s team. You must be able to work...
- 10 February 2020
- Making Space - Coventry, West Midlands
- £8.35 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Bank Support Workers to join Making Space, a national charity providing Health & social care services based at Bevan Court in Coventry CV3 5JB. Bevan Court is an Extra Care Scheme for people aged 55 and over. The scheme ...
- 14 February 2020
- Creative Support - Battersea, South West London
- £8.21 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for a capable, well-motivated and personable graduate who is seeking a paid internship to work within Prince of Wales Drive, which is an Extra Care service for older people in Battersea. You will need to be resourceful and able ...
- 05 February 2020
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Macclesfield, SK10 4UJ
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum
We are looking to recruit a highly organised individual who will be expected to provide comprehensive, confidential, accurate and timely administrative duties for Forensic Support Service, Secure Psychology and Secure Occupational Therapy teams. The successful...
- 06 February 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1AB
- £11 to £11.50 per hour
Support Worker needed for Children's Residential Home, Sittingbourne, Kent A successful growing children's residential organisation have a vacancy for a children's support worker. If you are passionate about making a profound difference to the lives of ...
- 20 February 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 8ET
- £10.14 to £13.64 per hour
I am currently looking for an experienced support worker to work within a secure mental health and learning disability unit in Berkshire. You will be expected to be able to deliver a constant high level of care to work within well renowned mental health ...