967 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (967)
- North West England (414)
- Eastern England (114)
- South West England (90)
- South East England (87)
- London (84)
- West Midlands (62)
- Scotland (38)
- East Midlands (31)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (19)
- North East England (14)
- Permanent (862)
- Contract (94)
- Temporary (10)
- Apprenticeship (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Health And Social Care Manager – Merseyside
- 24 May 2023
- Accomplish - Merseyside, L6 3AJ
- £32,500 per year
Package Description Position: Project Manager (Full Time) Location: Peripatetic – Liverpool, Wirral, and Sefton Closing Date: Friday 17 th June 2023 Salary: Starting-£32,500 We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our supported ...
Mental Health Practice Lead - Social Care
- 24 May 2023
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £33,250 to £47,673 per year
- Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary £33,250 to £47,673 per annum plus great benefits including health cash plan and brilliant work life balance
Mental Health Practice Lead Newcastle upon Tyne Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary £33,250 to £47,673 per annum plus great benefits including health cash plan and brilliant work life balance Home, a place where you belong Be part of something brilliant at ...
Homeless Mental Health Support Coordinator - Social Care
- 17 May 2023
- Home Group Limited - Blaydon-On-Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £22,500 per year
- Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary £22,500 pa, plus great benefits including health cash plan!
Homeless Mental Health Support Coordinator Juniper House, Blaydon Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary £22,500 pa, plus great benefits including health cash plan Enabling our customers to live safely. That’s when it hits home We have a fabulous job ...
Mental Health Lead Support Worker - Social Care
- 10 May 2023
- Home Group Limited - Basingstoke, Hampshire
- £11.51 per hour
- Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) or Part Time (from 15 hpw) jobs available (we’re flexible!) or casual work Salary £22,500 pa (£11.51 hourly rate), +£50 Payment for sleep ins. Plus great benefits and fantastic training!
Mental Health Lead Support Worker Basingstoke and North Hampshire Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) or Part Time (from 15 hpw) jobs available (we’re flexible) or casual work Salary £22,500 pa (£11.51 hourly rate), £50 Payment for sleep ins. Plus great benefits ...
Senior Clinical Psychologist | Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- 11 May 2023
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £48,526 - £54,619 per annum
Clinical Psychologist ( Band 8A/ Band 7 preceptorship) This is an exciting opportunity to shape adult mental health rehabilitation work in In-patient Rehabilitation Services in Kent. The service has an OUTSTANDING CQC rating. You will provide psychological ...
Female Only Mental Health Recover Support Worker - Social Care
- 11 May 2023
- Home Group Limited - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £22,500 to £22,500 per year, pro rata
Female Only Mental Health Recovery Support Worker Leeds Permanent, Full (37.5 hpw) Starting salary £22,500 pa Plus, great benefits including a health cash plan This post is open to female applicants only, as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational ...
Senior Clinical/Counselling Psychologist | Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- 11 May 2023
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9QQ
- £48,526 - £54,619 per annum pro rata
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Clinical Psychologist to join our well established and dynamic Hospital Liaison Psychiatry service . This is a key role within the senior clinical team within the Liaison service. You will have a ...
- 03 May 2023
- Coverage Care Services Limited - TF9 3UB
- £11.24 per hour
Care Assistant – 36 hours per week Please note that sponsorship is not available for this vacancy must have minimum NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care We are looking for caring, sensitive, compassionate individuals to join our care team to support the delivery ...
Lead Practitioner / Team Leader - Aberdeen
- 26 May 2023
- Cornerstone - Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- £25,985 to £25,985 per year
Are you an experienced Health & Social care professional looking for an exciting new role? We've got a great opportunity for you As our services continue to grow and evolve, we now have an exciting opportunity for an organised and dedicated individual to join...
Homefirst Team Practitioners - FLK10185
- 16 May 2023
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK1 5QE
- £29,266.00 to £32,622.00 per year
Job Description This is an exciting time to join the Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership and we are now looking to appoint a Homefirst practitioner to our Hospital discharge team. You will be a motivated worker who is both enthusiastic and committed to ...