109 Health social care jobs in London
with Disability Confident employers
- London (109)
- South East London (26)
- North West London (19)
- East London (15)
- South West London (10)
- West London (9)
- Harrow (8)
- North London (6)
- Croydon (4)
- Uxbridge (3)
- Enfield (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (45)
- Social Work Jobs (25)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (14)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (5)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 31 July 2020
- NHS England - Negotiable, SE1 6LH
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Strategic Finance team, within the Finance, Planning and Performance Directorate. This post is in the Financial Strategy and Allocations team, and whilst the precise responsibilities will be tailored to suit the ...
- 29 July 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £29,888 - £36,738 p.a. inc.
This is an ideal opportunity for newly qualified and experienced B5 physiotherapists to gain experience within a diverse and friendly rotation programme across health and social care service providers in City and Hackney. Our rotations are within community; ...
- 22 July 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Woolwich, SE18 4QH
- £36,070 - £42,712 £36,070.00 - £42,712.00 pa inc
Specialist Physiotherapist, Band 6 We are looking to appoint a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist to our dynamic, integrated multi- disciplinary Rapid Response Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join ...
- 24 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Exeter, Devon, SW18 4DJ
- £11.75 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Mental Healthcare Assistant to fill shifts in a hospital based in Exeter. The pay rates for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £11.75 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ...
- 20 July 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E1 8DE
- £82,804 - £94,644 per annum inclusive HCA
Associate Director - Child and Adolescent Mental Health - East London This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, flexible , knowledgeable, health or social care leader to take on the challenge as we transform our community and in patient CAMHS ...
- 07 August 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Westminster, London, W2 6LA
- £26.00 to £27.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role based in South Westminster. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing ...
- 16 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Wandsworth, London, SW18 2pu
- £34.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time within a Children in Need Team based in Wandsworth.The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be...
- 15 July 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, NW6 6BX
- £43,712 - £49,325 per annum inclusive
Job Title: Clinical Lead Brent Early Intervention Service (Band 7) An opportunity has arisen to work as the Clinical Lead for the Early Intervention in Psychosis Service (EIP) in Brent. We are looking for a candidate with robust clinical expertise who is also ...
- 20 July 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW1V 2RH
- £43,712 - £49,325 per annum
Are you interested in working in a targeted way to achieve the best pathway out of hospital, maximising independence and choice for our patients/service users? We are keen to hear from those who are solution focussed, who can use their social care expertise to...
- 27 July 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE18 6HQ
- £43,712 - £49,325 pa inc
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking to appoint a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join our, dynamic, integrated multi- disciplinary team. This post is for Registered Occupational ...