118 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (118)
- North West England (32)
- Eastern England (17)
- London (15)
- South East England (9)
- South West England (9)
- East Midlands (8)
- Scotland (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (8)
- North East England (6)
- Wales (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (49)
- Social Work Jobs (21)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (16)
- Teaching Jobs (6)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 20 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford, TN23 5AQ
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum pro rata
The East Kent Neuropsychiatry Service is a multidisciplinary team (Neuropsychiatrist, Nursing, and Psychology) providing outpatient therapy to adults presenting mainly with functional neurological disorders (e.g. dissociative non-epileptic seizures) and also ...
- 01 October 2020
- Derbyshire County Council - Eckington, Sheffield
- £14.87 to £16.50 per hour
The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting in the management of operational activities, supervising staff and managing resources including budgets. Supervisory and administrative skills are essential. Knowledge of residential care issues and ...
- 23 September 2020
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Geoffrey Rhodes Centre, NE6 2UZ
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
The Community Services Directorate as part of Newcastle upon Tyne Hospital Foundation Trust has an exciting opportunity to be involved in the emerging project work across the city. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Directorate Manager. ...
- 25 September 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Lytham St Annes, PR8 1PB
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Assistant Practitioner to join our winter escalation ward 2B at Clifton Hospital. The Assistant Practitioner role within the ward team consists of undertaking duties in relation to patient care and nursing ...
- 22 September 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE18 6HQ
- £23,521 - £24,926 pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking to appoint a part time highly committed, motivated and enthusiastic Administrator to join our integrated multi- disciplinary team. The Joint Emergency Team is a multi-professional team consisting of Nurses...
- 22 September 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Woolwich, SE18 3RZ
- £23,521 - £24,926 p.a. inc.
The Greenwich Frailty Team are seeking an enthusiastic administrator to join the team. The Greenwich Frailty Team is a 12 month Frailty pilot which will aim to provide care co-ordination to ensure patients remain at home with appropriate health and social ...
- 19 October 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...
- 15 October 2020
- KTM Care Ltd - Colchester
- £8.92 to £8.92 per hour
- £50 per night sleep in rate, 40p per mile mileage allowance
We are a friendly and family-run care service, specialising in autism, providing high-quality support for individuals aged 8 and above. We are seeking to recruit some great new support workers - could this be you? Full-time, part-time or 'step-in' (as-and-when...
- 16 October 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - CF631NH
- £26.8 to £33.39 per hour
Social Worker-Grade 9 Main Purpose of the Job To support the social work function of the multidisciplinary integrated health and social care reablement team. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL THE CRITERIA FOR THIS JOB Special Requirements before Interview • 3 ...
- 01 October 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford and Banbury, OX3 9DU
- Year 1 £19,332, Year 2 £19,917 per annum pro rata
Are you looking to develop your career in health care, if so an exciting opportunity has arisen to apply to be part of Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust’s Trainee Nursing Associates. The Nursing Associate provides a vital role in bridging the ...