438 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (438)
- East Midlands (85)
- North West England (60)
- South East England (47)
- London (44)
- Eastern England (41)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (40)
- West Midlands (32)
- Wales (26)
- South West England (24)
- Scotland (20)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (217)
- Social Work Jobs (84)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (28)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (25)
- Teaching Jobs (19)
- Other/General Jobs (16)
- Admin Jobs (13)
- Manufacturing Jobs (8)
- Engineering Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 14 October 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Romford, RM7 9NH
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa plus HCAS
An opportunity has arisen to work with the Havering Integrated Childrens Services Occupational Therapy Team, for Fixed Term Maternity Cover up to 12 months. Havering Integrated Children's Services is comprised of Paediatrician, Occupational Therapy, Speech and...
- 15 October 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4PJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a. (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. Are you passionate about the health and well-being of children and young people in Manchester? If so, we would like you to join our team. We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new ...
- 07 October 2020
- Nations Recruitment - Luton, Bedfordshire
- £28 per hour
Job Role: Social Worker - Response Team Job Category: Qualified Social and Health Professionals, Adult Social Care Location: Luton, Bedfordshire Start Date: Immediate Start Salary: £28.00 per hour PURPOSE OF POST: You will be expected to: 1) receive and co-...
- 02 October 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Trafford, M33 7ZF
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata, depending on experience
Trafford Local Care Organisation We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health ...
- 13 October 2020
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB2 0AY
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
0.8 WTE 18 months fixed term band 8A Clinical Psychologist-Psychological Medicine Service-Critical Care (Royal Papworth Hospital) We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Clinical Psychologist with a keen interest in clinical health psychology to provide ...
- 01 October 2020
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust - Manchester, M8 5RB
- £38,920 - £51,069 £38920 -£51069
Job Title: Senior Clinical Fellow/Specialty Registrar equiv Division: Women and Children’s – Paediatrics and Neonates Base: North Manchester General Hospital Full Time: Yes Grade: MN37 plus 1A banding 50% of basic salary This truly is an exciting time to join...
- 12 October 2020
- British Red Cross - SA7 9FS
- £27,000 to £34,000 per year
Location: Flexible within Wales Contract type: Fixed term until 1st of October 2021 At the British Red Cross we have committed to develop and implement a Welsh Language Scheme to ensure that our organisation reaches our Welsh language commitments at a service ...
- 16 October 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Redbridge, E11 2DH
- £82,096 - £110,683 pa plus London Weighting
This is a full time Consultant Psychiatrist post in General Adult Psychiatry covering maternity leave for 6 months based at Redbridge Community Recovery Team East, Mellmead House, 4 Orchard Close, Rodney Road, Wanstead E11 2DH. The employing organization is ...
- 01 October 2020
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Wimbledon, SW20 8HA
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa plus HCAS
A Vacancy at South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust. CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST / COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGIST / EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST FULL TIME BAND 8a POST IN MERTON CAMHS MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT TEAM (CAMHS TRAILBLAZER TEAM) South West London and...
- 21 October 2020
- The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Liverpool, L3 4BL
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Vacancies Advert - COVID RESPONSE To support the Cheshire & Merseyside coordinated Covid response there are a number of vacancies available. These can be offered on either asecondmentbasis orfixed term to 31stMarch 2021. If applying on a secondment basis ...