13 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (13)
- East Midlands (6)
- Eastern England (2)
- London (1)
- North West England (1)
- South East England (1)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Full time (13)
- 03 October 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE15 0LQ
Dedicated care assistants required for a supported living residential home for adults with learning disabilities. The home comprises of 5 individual suits, communal dining and living areas and sensory gardens. As a part of the team of professional and friendly...
- 03 October 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Derby City Centre, Derbyshire, DE23 8LH
Are you an Experienced Care Assistant looking for Care work in the Derby area. Would picking when you work suit your lifestyle? The home specialises in providing professional care for adults with dementia, as well as offering nursing, palliative and respite ...
- 24 September 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Chilwell, Nottinghamshire, NG9 4GS
Care Assistants required for a care home for the elderly in Chilwell. As a key member of the team you will be caring for residents with aged related illnesses, including dementia and mobility issues. Throughout your working hours, you will be creating a safe ...
- 20 October 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 5AJ
Care Assistant required for flexible work around your availability. We are looking for experienced Care Assistants to work in Mansfield. You will be supporting homes around Mansfield that specialise in care of the elderly. This includes dementia, Alzheimer’s ...
- 07 October 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Bestwood Village, Nottinghamshire, NG6 8TQ
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to work within a residential home based in Bestwood Village in the Nottingham area. As a care assistant, you will be improving the lives of others by supporting elderly residents, engaging in daily activities and ...
- 13 October 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Ruddington, Nottinghamshire, NG11 6EP
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to work within a residential home based in Bestwood Village in the Nottingham area. You will be required to assist elderly residents with their daily activities, follow care plans including personal care and using ...
- 01 October 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA6 6NL
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an 8a Rapid Response to Acute Illness (RRAILS) improvement manager (initially until 31stMarch 2021) within the Clinical Support Services directorate and related services at Morriston Hospital. SBUHB is looking to appoint ...
- 25 September 2020
- NEL Commissioning Support Unit - London or Ashford, EC2A 2DU
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum plus HCA where applicable
NHS Continuing Healthcare was reintroduced on 1stSeptember 2020 and there are a significant number of patients those where continuing healthcare processes were deferred between 19 March and 31 August 2020. These deferred assessments need to be completed ...
- 13 October 2020
- School of Clinical Medicine - University of Cambridge - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £26,715 to £30,942 per year
This post is to coordinate clinical trials/studies in dementia and neurodegenerative brain diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease, as well as head injury, multiple sclerosis and autoimmune psychosis. This post will be based in the Department of ...
- 22 October 2020
- Search Consultancy LTD - Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL1 1TT
- £11.92 to £14.12 per hour
Personal Advisor - Leaving Care Oldham £11 - £14 per hour We are looking to recruit a Personal Advisor on a temporary basis. Working pattern is full time hours - 8.30am - 4.00pm. The Leaving Care Service provides a statutory service to young people aged ...