11 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (11)
- London (2)
- North West England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- Eastern England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 10 March 2020
- Swansea University - Swansea, Wales
- £30,046 to £40,322 per year
- Together with USS pension benefits
We are looking for a Research Assistant to join our team at Swansea University as part of our HDR UK Wales and Northern Ireland site. The post holder will work closely with a variety of organisations/groups that form HDR UK, as well as a variety of others we ...
- 06 March 2020
- Bretsa - E5, E5
- £8.50 - £9.00 per hour + weekly pay + holiday pay + pension scheme
Bretsa Early Years is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary staff to nurseries, children’s centres and creches around London. Are you an qualified nursery assistant in East London looking for a new challenge? If so, Bretsa wants to hear from you ...
- 17 March 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - WF2 8EF
- £11.19 to £14.08 per hour
Delivery Co-Ordinator (G6) Main Purpose of the Job Provide an efficient, effective and accurate delivery and collection service to users in receipt of health and/or social care equipment across the Wakefield district; Provide a professional and accurate ...
- 11 March 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Mickleover, Derbyshire, DE3 9GU
Fantastic opportunities to work in a small, five bed residential home in the Mickleover area of Derby. This service is home to young adults with mental health conditions that need 24-hour support. They offer independent living training with the aim of ...
- 27 March 2020
- MHA - Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH66 1TP
- £9.91 per hour
Senior Care Assistant (Fixed Term Nights) based at Mayfields, Ellesmere Port Available Hours: Fixed Term - Part Time - 22 hours per week (Nights). Maternity leave cover for up to 12 months. Shift details: 8pm - 8am, 2 shifts per week. 2 week rolling rota. ...
- 28 February 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - WR5 2NP
- £12.60 to £15.70 per hour
SEND Caseworker (Scale 6) Main Purpose of the Job Under the direction of the SEND Manager and supported on a day to day basis by the Senior SEND Caseworker, be responsible for a defined caseload for the purposes of EHC assessment, EHC Plans and monitoring ...
- 28 February 2020
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS1 3NX
- £37,570 - £43,772 pa pro rata
Project Manager (Integrated Care focus) Maternity cover – 10 months with opportunity for extension, must be available to start 1stJune 2020 Healthier Together is the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) for Bristol, North Somerset and South ...
- 13 March 2020
- Humankind - Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- £18,289 to £21,146 per year
The HOPE Worker will be working on a 7 month fixed term contract pilot project funded by the Police and Crime Commissioner North Yorkshire via the Community Fund. The post holder will work flexibly in an assertive outreach capacity to engage and support ...
- 02 March 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £44,606 - £50, 819 per annum
As one of the largest NHS Trusts in England, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) has a vital mission to provide world-class healthcare. Our Single Hospital Service (SHS) will make real and lasting improvements to health outcomes and quality of ...
- 06 March 2020
- Islington Council - London, N1 1XR
- P06, £47,274 - £50,184 p.a.
Principal Population Health Analyst: North Central London Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (NCL STP) About us Camden and Islington Public Health is a unique service that forms a key part of both Councils, and leads the way in improving the health ...