836 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (836)
- North West England (180)
- London (109)
- South East England (108)
- Eastern England (88)
- Scotland (86)
- South West England (55)
- East Midlands (51)
- West Midlands (47)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (45)
- North East England (23)
- Social Work Jobs (325)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (255)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (63)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (61)
- Other/General Jobs (35)
- Admin Jobs (26)
- Teaching Jobs (19)
- Engineering Jobs (14)
- Manufacturing Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (5)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (3)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 18 October 2019
- East Renfrewshire Council - Various Locations in East Renfrewshire Council Area, G46 6UG
- £29,691.00 to £33,396.00 per year
Advert East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership is undergoing a transformation programme to ensure both the Council and NHS workforce within the HSCP is Fit For The Future (FFTF). At a time of exciting change within the health and social care ...
- 09 October 2019
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Extended Primary Care Service offices, 2nd Floor 1, E15 4ES
- £24,811 - £27,483 Per annum HCA Inc, pro rata part time
Previous candidates need not to apply. Positions available: 1 X Fixed Term (6 months) The Health and Social Care Navigators play a pivotal role in the Integrated Care Programme which aims to improve health outcomes, promote and enable self-management. The Care...
- 08 October 2019
- Falkirk Council - Denny, FK6 5DL
- £23,092.00 to £25,581.00 per year
Job Advert Working as part of a team you will be able to demonstrate a high level of initiative, provide a comprehensive secretarial service to the senior management team within Falkirk Health & Social Care Partnership HQ. You will be required to deliver a ...
- 01 October 2019
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - City Wide (Glasgow), G4 0QW
- £53,291.00 to £62,259.00 per year
Job Description GCC - £53,634.08 - £62,180.81 (35 Hours per week) NHS - £53,291 - £62,259 (37.5 Hours per week) Vacancies have arisen for Service Managers across Glasgow City Health & Social Care Partnership (GCHSCP) within Adult Services to further progress ...
- 07 October 2019
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Ashington, NE63 9JJ
- £18,813 - £20,795 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. We are seeking to recruit an Occupational Therapy Technical Instructor to join our friendly well-established Home Safe Team based at Wansbeck General Hospital. This is a 7 ...
- 04 October 2019
- Peabody - Margate, Kent
- £19,730 per year, pro rata
Peabody has a vacancy for a Full time Hospital Care Navigator, this role will work in harmony and alongside our existing part time Care Navigator. This role is seen as an integral part of the Rapid Transfer Service, and is responsible for avoidance of hospital...
- 24 September 2019
- ESHT - Hastings and Eastbourne, TN37 7RD
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum
URGENT CARE Conquest Hospital and Eastbourne District General Hospital Discharge Co-Ordinators Band 3 Full Time 37.5 hours East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust wish to recruit Ten full time Band 3 Integrated Discharge team workers, five at Conquest Hospital & five...
- 26 September 2019
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £21,589.00 to £22,462.00 per year
37 hours per week Fixed Term for up to December 2020 Following the challenges set out by Welsh Government's "Healthier Wales - our plan for health and social care", Cwm Taf Morgannwg Region have been awarded by Welsh Government 22 million pounds Transformation...
- 16 October 2019
- University of Gloucestershire - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- £51,034 to £59,135 per year
Academic Subject Leader – Nursing 1.0 FTE Grade 9 - £51,034 - £59,135 Current Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council Can you drive change that makes a difference for people in our care? Are you credible in the practice of nursing and educating ...
- 17 October 2019
- Argyll and Bute Council - Oban, PA34 4HR
- £30,166.00 to £33,943.00 per year
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 8th November 2019 A vacancy has arisen within the Argyll and Bute Addiction Team for a Senior Addiction Worker based within the Oban area. The candidate should have expertise within the field ...