189 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (189)
- London (48)
- South East England (34)
- North West England (18)
- Eastern England (15)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (15)
- East Midlands (12)
- South West England (12)
- West Midlands (10)
- North East England (9)
- Wales (6)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (46)
- Other/General Jobs (25)
- Teaching Jobs (21)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (16)
- Social Work Jobs (15)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (14)
- Engineering Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (5)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- Sales Jobs (5)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 14 July 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - DE240LR
- £15.06 to £18.68 per hour
Electrical Design Engineer Main Purpose of the Job Provide a design, supervision and contract administration and maintenance service for engineering electrical services for Council schemes or similar projects. Provide electrical design services as required in ...
- 13 July 2020
- People in Action - LS9 6NL
- £9 per hour
Do you want to join our dedicated Design it Yourself Team and make a real difference to our members lives? We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen within our Personal Health and Wellbeing Service for a group support worker. People in Action’s Health & ...
- 03 August 2020
- University of Strathclyde - Glasgow, Scotland
- £28,331 per year, pro rata
Salary: £28,331 (1 FTE) per annum, pro rata FTE: 0.65 Term: Fixed (36 months) Closing Date: Sunday, 16 August 2020 The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Strathclyde is one of the largest and most successful engineering faculties in the UK, and the ...
- 28 July 2020
- University of Essex - London, UK
- £32,500 to £38,500 per year
- £32,500 - £38,500 per annum
Essex Business School KTP Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) are a unique UK-wide activity that help businesses to improve their competitiveness and productivity by making better use of the knowledge, technology and skills within universities, colleges and...
- 03 August 2020
- Aston University - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £33,797 to £35,845 per year
We are seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate to work on an exciting inter-disciplinary project funded under the EPSRC’s People at the Heart of Software Engineering programme. Working in a fantastic team of world-leading experts in Design, Human Computer ...
- 20 July 2020
- University of Leicester - Leicester
- £44,045 to £49,553 per year, pro rata
We are seeking a highly motivated researcher to join the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) in the Department of Health Sciences at University of Leicester. Using highly developed research consultancy skills, you will provide clear, expert and authoritative ...
- 04 August 2020
- McGinley Support Services Infrastructure Ltd - Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8UJ
- £270 to £350 per day
Senior Engineer (Highways and Civils) Role Summary As Senior Engineer you will carry out work within the following areas: Assisting with the collection, assessment and impartment of information essential to a successful scheme preparation and implementation ...
- 04 August 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Westminster, London, SW1E 6QP
- £310.00 per day
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Digital Project Manager to fill a full-time role based in Westminster. The pay rate for this locum Digital Project Manager job is £310 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-...
- 05 August 2020
- University of the Arts London - London, UK
- £38,694 to £46,423 per year, pro rata
Part time 0.4 Fixed term £38,694 - £46,423 per annum (pro-rata) John Prince's St, London UK This post is to support the Principal Investigator (PI) in the delivery of the Bioinspired Textiles: An Investigation into Biomimetic Principles and their Application ...
- 17 July 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
Senior Manager, PSS CQUIN Programme, Head of PSS CQUIN Implementation. Job purpose: Effective delivery of PSS Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (CQUIN) scheme, coordinating implementation, evaluating impact, working with Programmes of Care and others, ...