102 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (102)
- London (24)
- South East England (17)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (12)
- East Midlands (9)
- North West England (7)
- North East England (6)
- South West England (6)
- Eastern England (5)
- Wales (5)
- West Midlands (5)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (24)
- Other/General Jobs (16)
- Teaching Jobs (11)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (7)
- Social Work Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- 28 July 2020
- University of Essex - London, UK
- £32,500 to £38,500 per year
- £32,500 - £38,500 per annum
Essex Business School KTP Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) are a unique UK-wide activity that help businesses to improve their competitiveness and productivity by making better use of the knowledge, technology and skills within universities, colleges and...
- 03 August 2020
- Aston University - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £33,797 to £35,845 per year
We are seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate to work on an exciting inter-disciplinary project funded under the EPSRC’s People at the Heart of Software Engineering programme. Working in a fantastic team of world-leading experts in Design, Human Computer ...
- 20 July 2020
- University of Leicester - Leicester
- £44,045 to £49,553 per year, pro rata
We are seeking a highly motivated researcher to join the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) in the Department of Health Sciences at University of Leicester. Using highly developed research consultancy skills, you will provide clear, expert and authoritative ...
- 28 July 2020
- Guidant Group - London, London, NW1 4NR
- £700 to £900 per day
Details of role We require someone with extensive knowledge and experience with the Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) software suite to upgrade our Business Intelligence EE implementation to Oracle Analytics server, re-architecting it into a secure cloud-...
- 31 July 2020
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £39,152 to £49,553 per year
Senior Medical Statistician (Scientific Lead) Southampton Clinical Trials Unit Location: Southampton General Hospital Salary: £39,152 to £49,553 Full Time Fixed Term (24 months) Closing Date: Monday 03 August 2020 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: ...
- 28 July 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £32,478 - £51,069 per annum pro-rata
A Vacancy at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Junior Trauma Fellow in T&O (ST1/2 equivalent) An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Orthopaedic team at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. A fixed term Trust Doctor post...
- 24 July 2020
- University of Portsmouth - PO12UP
- £35,845 to £39,152 per year
Faculty of Technology School of Mechanical & Design Engineering Teaching Fellow in Mechanical Engineering Employment type: Fixed-term (3 years) Employment basis: Full-time Salary: £35,845 - £39,152 per annum Post number: ZZ006275 Date published: 24 July 2020 ...
- 31 July 2020
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Ellesmere Port, CH2 4HY
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the ICT Services department to join the Electronic Patient Record (ePR) programme team for 12 months, to assist with the deployment and migration to TPP's SystmOne of the Trusts Mental Health and Learning Disability ...
- 30 July 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E1 8DE
- £45,780 - £51,393 £45,780 to £51,393 pa inc HCA
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team leading the transformation of Community Mental Health services across east London. Reporting into the Programme Director, the Project Manager (Community Transformation) will play a key role in supporting the...
- 27 July 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Chelsea, SW3 6JJ
- £52,643 - £58,558 per annum inc hcas
A Vacancy at The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust. The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has an international reputation for high quality patient care, education and research and its partnership with the Institute of Cancer Research has created the largest ...