159 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (159)
- South East England (32)
- London (30)
- North West England (28)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (13)
- West Midlands (10)
- East Midlands (9)
- North East England (8)
- South West England (7)
- Eastern England (6)
- Scotland (6)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (59)
- Other/General Jobs (23)
- Social Work Jobs (20)
- Engineering Jobs (10)
- Teaching Jobs (8)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (7)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (7)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (5)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 20 March 2020
- Acorn Recruitment - Bristol, Bristol, BS34 7PA
- £21.49 to £28 per hour
An opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as a Repair Design Engineer for an initial 12 month contract, which is likely to be extended. As a Repair Design Engineer in this company, you will be based in the Filton office. You will ...
- 25 March 2020
- Acorn Recruitment - Filton, Gloucestershire, BS34 7PA
- £16.50 per hour
An opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as a Design Quality Engineer for an initial contract until January 2021, which is likely to be extended. As a Design Quality Engineer in this company, you will be based in the Filton office...
- 06 March 2020
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £30,942 to £38,017 per year
Cyber Physical Systems Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £30,942 to £38,017per annum Full Time Fixed Term for two years Closing Date: Wednesday 08 April 2020 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1251920FP Applications are invited at the University of ...
- 09 March 2020
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS2 9PS
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT 37.5 hours per week post Pay Scale: AfC Pay Band 5 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Graphic Designer to join our Communications Team. Reporting to the Digital Communications Manager, the post will be based at ...
- 03 April 2020
- Guidant Group - Billingham, County Durham, TS23 1LB
Our client is a global FTSE 100 chemical manufacturing organisation with sites placed stategically across 30 different countries worldwide. We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join our client on a contract basis. The purpose of this role will be to...
- 18 March 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £31,841 - £50,068 per annum
SENIOR CLINICAL FELLOW IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE (Wexham Park Hospital) We have an exciting opportunity for 4 Senior Clinical Fellows to join our 5 year programme at Wexham Park hospital with the expectation you will progress to completion of CESR training in ...
- 09 March 2020
- University of Gloucestershire - B37 7WY
- £33,863 per year
An excellent opportunity for a highly skilled recent Graduate Software Engineer to project manage this challenging and interesting Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) with G&Z Trading Ltd, under the supervision of Professor Shujun Zhang from the University of...
- 19 March 2020
- University of Portsmouth - PO1 2UP
- £35,845 to £39,152 per year
Faculty of Technology School of Mechanical and Design Engineering Teaching Fellow in Mechanical Engineering Employment type: Fixed-term contract (3 years) Employment basis: Full-time Salary: £35,845 - £39,152 per annum Post number: ZZ601494 Closing date: 14 ...
- 13 March 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £31,841 - £50,068 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Gastroenterology/Endoscopy Quality Improvement Fellow Fixed Term 12 Months Applications are invited for the post of Gastroenterology/Endoscopy Quality Improvement Fellow, employed by Homerton ...
- 24 March 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - EN1 3ES
- £14.81 to £18.45 per hour
Neighbourhood Officer (SO1) Main Purpose of the Job To be responsible for providing a high quality neighbourhood management service to a designated patch, supporting residents to comply with their tenancy and lease conditions. To deliver an excellent and ...