124 Designer jobs in London
- London (124)
- South West London (20)
- South East London (19)
- East London (15)
- West London (12)
- North West London (8)
- Central London (5)
- North London (5)
- Enfield (3)
- Twickenham (3)
- Harrow (2)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (26)
- Teaching Jobs (25)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (11)
- Creative & Design Jobs (8)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (6)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Admin Jobs (5)
- Engineering Jobs (5)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (5)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (3)
- Social Work Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 29 June 2019
- University of Greenwich - Greenwich, South East London
- £33,199 to £38,460 per year, pro rata
- £3640 London weighting per year
The Teaching Fellow Personal, Professional Development and Employability role will contribute to the Personal and Professional Development (PPD) and Career and Professional Practice (CPP) courses, teaching students to: • Identify own skill sets and motivations...
- 08 July 2019
- The Somerville - SE14 5JN
- £3,794 per year
‘STAY IN SCHOOL’ is a new project for young people excluded, or at risk of exclusion from school. This project aims to help young people learn life skills, gain confidence and learn to manage their behavior. It will also enable them to access practical support...
- 02 July 2019
- G4S Plc UKSS - Greater London,
AREA RELIEF OFFICER Job Introduction As an Area Relief Officer for Greater London, you would be responsible for securing premises, such as Corporate buildings, Industrial Parks and Leisure Parks. You would be conducting foot patrols, controlling access at ...
- 09 July 2019
- G4S Plc UKSS - Merton, Greater London
SECURITY OFFICER Job Introduction As a Security Officer you would be a member of the security team at Merton Industrial Estate, Merton, responsible for securing premises. You would be conducting foot or vehicle patrols, controlling access at points of entry, ...
- 19 July 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Ickenham, UB10 8RE
- £27,936 - £34,629 pa inc pro rata
An opportunity for a Staff Nurse wishing to work part time hours to join our friendly Twilight Team Our aim is to be the best we can, offering excellent person-centered, safe and Evidenced based care to those who access our services. Our Twilight District ...
- 16 July 2019
- G4S Plc UKSS - Hounslow, Greater London
Job Introduction We now have an exciting opportunity for an Aviation Security Agent to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team. As an Aviation Security Agent (job ref 1900004Q) you will be responsible for securing our customers\' premises, performing aviation ...
- 16 July 2019
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - Carshalton, SM5 1AA
- £49,349 to £55,562 pa/pro rata incl. HCAS
A Vacancy at Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and self directed experienced nurse to lead on the implementation and development of the child death review processes in line ...
- 12 July 2019
- Kingston Hospital Foundation Trust - Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 7QB
- £42,313 to £48,515 pa Inclusive of HCAS
Clinical Audit and Improvement Facilitator Part time 0.5FTE (18.75 hours) Clinical Audit and Effectiveness Centre Band 7 An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Clinical Audit and Effectiveness Centre at Kingston Hospital. We are looking to recruit an ...
- 17 July 2019
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Surrey, SM6 0EX
- £30,401 - £37,267 pa plus HCAS pro rata
This is new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist, who wants to work part time and join our friendly and well respected Occupational Therapy service in South West London and St George’s NHS Mental Health Trust. We ...
- 18 July 2019
- GLL - Stoke Newington, North London
- £12.24 to £18.55 per hour
- Up to £18.55 per hour (including annual leave)
GLL is looking for a Watersports Coach based at West Reservoir Centre in Stoke Newington, North East London. You will be responsible for the coaching operation of the centre, ensuring the health and safety of staff and customers, and guaranteeing the highest ...