7 Designer jobs in East London
- East London (7)
- Higham Hill (1)
- South Hackney (1)
- Stratford (1)
- Waltham Forest (1)
- Woodford (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 16 October 2020
- Blue Affix Limited - E15 East london
- £9 per hour
Ideal Candidate must have Excellent Eye for details Graphic Design Experience and ability to work with, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Previous Print, Promotional Merchandise experience will be an advantage Good Organisation skills and ability to work in a ...
- 09 October 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Hackney, E9 6SR
- £32,478 - £51,069 per annum pro rata
Clinical Research Fellowship We are looking to appoint a Clinical Research Fellow in Neonatology to assist the design, data collection and analysis based on Conversational Analysis (CA) Methodology study. This is a PT (24 hours a week) 1 year post and the key ...
- 29 September 2020
- JIRD Ltd - E17
- We will pay the London Living Wage. There will be enhanced rates for suitably qualified trained and experienced individuals.
Family Carers UK is an independent Family support organisation, working across the United Kingdom. We are currently recruiting Child Contact Supervisors to join our team. Main duties: • To be responsible for the direct provision of professional, child-centred ...
- 16 October 2020
- Blue Affix Limited - E15
Now is the perfect time to join and contribute to the success of our growing business The role requires you to be a valued and important member of our team, working on a variety of different projects at one time. The perfect candidate would be an individual ...
- 08 October 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Redbridge, E18 2QS
- £31,365 - £37,890 plus HCAS per annum pro rata
North East London Foundation Trust (Redbridge) are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated registered nurses to join our Community Nursing Service in Redbridge. The post holder will be a Registered Nurse (RN12-NMC) who will have significant care experience ...
- 25 September 2020
- Look Ahead Care, Support and Housing Ltd - Tower Hamlets, London, E1 4HT
- £16,770 per year
Recruiting a Night Support Worker to join our Learning Disabilities service in Tower Hamlets £16,770 per annum, 30 hours per week plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more. The service accommodates three individuals on a ...
- 12 October 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Waltham Forest, E17 8BE
- £43,712 - £49,325 p.a. / £38,890 - £44,503 (plus HCAS) pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for a vibrant, suitably qualified, HCPC registered Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to join our dynamic Mood Anxiety and Personality (MAP) secondary care adult mental health psychology service. The post is a permanent, part-time post...