1,729 Designer jobs in UK
- UK (1,729)
- North West England (265)
- South East England (249)
- Eastern England (211)
- South West England (200)
- London (130)
- Scotland (126)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (114)
- West Midlands (104)
- East Midlands (92)
- Wales (83)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (478)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (252)
- Social Work Jobs (237)
- Other/General Jobs (139)
- Teaching Jobs (99)
- Retail Jobs (60)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (57)
- Admin Jobs (51)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (51)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (50)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (41)
- Customer Services Jobs (38)
- Sales Jobs (33)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (32)
- Creative & Design Jobs (20)
- Engineering Jobs (17)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (17)
- IT Jobs (14)
- Manufacturing Jobs (14)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (9)
- Maintenance Jobs (5)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (5)
- Graduate Jobs (4)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 30 June 2019
- Expressions community arts - London, UK
Experience web designer required. Good past experince in building up to date website. Great designs and good communication. Easy access website.
- 12 July 2019
- Mail Boxes Etc (Cheltenham) Ltd - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Mail Boxes Etc. the leading franchiser of business and communication services has an excellent opportunity for a Design Assistant working in a fast paced customer orientated environment. The ideal candidate will have design skills, excellent computer skills, ...
- 16 July 2019
- Ashwood Craft - Bromley, South East London
Ashwood interior woodcraft is a high-end bespoke Furniture manufacturing Company, based in Bromley that supply high-end furniture to the residential and commercial sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an CAD Designer to join our team on a part-time ...
- 03 July 2019
- Wilko Retail Limited - Worksop, S80 3YY
Here at wilko our Packaging team are looking for an Assistant Graphic Designer to join them based at our head office in Worksop.\n\n \n\nThe Business\n\nAt wilko we exist to free up hard working families to be the best they can be and we’ve recently launched a...
- 17 July 2019
- Baba Ali - Birmingham, West Midlands
With the continued growth of our team we are seeking an Graphic Designer to join our office in Small Heath, Birmingham, to assist the team with the day to day requirements of a busy workplace. Due to high demand we are urgently seeking experienced graphic ...
- 05 July 2019
- Chorley Council - PR7 1DP
- £21,589 to £23,836 per year, pro rata
We’re looking for a creative designer to join our team. You will work on a wide variety of projects supporting major developments in the borough, promoting our exciting events programme and ensuring our suite of websites is fresh and modern. You will need to ...
- 12 July 2019
- BBC - London - Broadcast Centre , W12 7TP
We are a multi-disciplined team of designers within BBC Creative specialising in motion, 3D, and brand graphics for all digital and broadcast platforms. Our design talent touches almost every BBC Creative project from simple typography for a trailer, to the ...
- 08 July 2019
- Baxter Murray Ltd - BT4 1PQ
Baxter Murray Creative Chocolate require a Graphic Designer. Duties will include (but not be limited to): Creating packaging templates and finished artwork, for promotional chocolate products. Prepress checks and ordering of the print/packaging. Preparation of...
- 21 June 2019
- Clarity In Mind Ltd - Monmouth, Monmouthshire
- To be discussed at meeting
Introduction to MindmagicTM Following several years of successfully designing, developing and delivering emotional health & wellbeing tools for children & young people, we are building a new project team to design and develop a range of toolkits that will ...
- 15 July 2019
- Weston College - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £14,162.40 to £18,701.40 per year
As Lecturer in Art and Design, you will join a team working within the Faculty of Creative Arts, acting as Course Tutor to the Level 2 Diploma in Art and Design, as well as teaching on other creative pathways within the Faculty. This is an exciting time to ...