15 Designer jobs in LondonShow filters
- London (15)
- South East London (4)
- South West London (2)
- Wallington (2)
- East London (1)
- Mitcham (1)
- North London (1)
- North West London (1)
- Twickenham (1)
- Uxbridge (1)
- West London (1)
- 13 September 2019
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, W10 6DZ
- £44,347 to £50,549 PA inc HCAS
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced community nurse? Are you an exceptional communicator? Do you have excellent teaching, supervising and assessing skills? An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit Practice Development Nurses (PDN's) to ...
- 16 September 2019
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE5 8AZ
- £36,481 - £44,044 pro-rata per annum Inc.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mental Health Promotion Trainer to join a specialist team developing and delivering initiatives central to the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust’s (SLaM) mission statement commitment to promote mental ...
- 20 September 2019
- The Hillingdon Hospital - Uxbridge, UB8 3NN
- £42,313-£48,515 incl of HCAA per annum
MEDICINE DIVISION Highly Specialised Physiotherapist - Acute Frailty Band 7 Salary: £42,313-£48,515 per annum incl of HCAA Permanent - 30 hours per week Applications are invited from enthusiastic candidates for a Highly Specialist Physiotherapist to work ...
- 09 September 2019
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW10 9HN
- £44,347 - £50,549 per annum incl.HCAS
A Vacancy at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Trainee Paediatric Advanced Clinical Practitioner £44,347 - £50,549 per annum incl.HCAS We are looking for trainee Paediatric Advanced Clinical Practitioners to join our Paediatric Emergency ...
- 11 September 2019
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST - London, W6 8RF
- £44,347 - £50,549 pa inc pro rata
Band 7 Pharmacist, Research LOCATION: Charing Cross Hospital, London with travel to other sites as needed This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced hospital pharmacist to further their experience by undertaking research and service evaluation within ...
- 22 August 2019
- Teacheractive Limited - E5
- £130 to £150 per day
Qualified Teacher for KS2 Supply Cover in Newham Primary School My client is seeking an Qualified teacher to work within the KS2 department in their friendly and lively Primary school based in Hackney. Are you an experienced primary school teacher looking to ...
- 30 August 2019
- Barchester Health Care - Sydenham, London, SE26 6BQ
£10.58 per hour ABOUT THE ROLE As a Chef at a Barchester care home, you’ll help to provide the first-class food and hospitality that enable us to give our residents exceptional all-round care and support. You’ll create dishes that look and taste delicious, are...
- 02 September 2019
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Surrey, SM6 0EX
- £30,401 - £37,267 pa plus HCAS pro rata
This is new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist, who wants to work part time and join our friendly and well respected Occupational Therapy service in South West London and St George’s NHS Mental Health Trust. We ...
- 04 September 2019
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Mitcham, CR4 4TP
- £30,401 - £37,267 PA Plus HCAS pro rata
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Band 6 (0.60) hours Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within community services in the borough of Merton for South West London and St Georges NHS Trust, within the Community Recovery Support Team. The post ...
- 10 September 2019
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Woolwich, SE18 3RZ
- £34,961.15 - £42,010.00 pro rata
Specialist Occupational Therapist, Band 6 The Greenwich Reablement is seeking an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join our Team. The team is part of the Community Rehabilitation and Short Term Assessment Team. The team is jointly managed by Health and ...