7 Designer jobs in London
with Disability Confident employers
- London (7)
- South West London (2)
- East London (1)
- North West London (1)
- Orpington (1)
- South East London (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2)
- Social Work Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- Permanent (7)
- 11 June 2020
- NHS England - London Based, SE1 8UG
- £106,050 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 0.5wte senior medical leader to lead the Higher Level Responsible Officer (Regional Medical Director)’s regional revalidation team in supporting and monitoring designated bodies across the London region. They will work ...
- 06 July 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Orpington, BR6 0JB
- £40,037 - £74,661 + £2,162 London Weighting per annum, pro rata
Speciality Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry Early Intervention in Psychosis Team, 1-6 Carlton Parade, Orpington , Kent BR6 0JB 30 hours / 8 PAS per week- Permanent £40,037 - £74,661 plus £2,162 London Weighting per annum, pro rata This is a newly created ...
- 19 June 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E1 8DE
- £23,521 to £24,926 pa inclusive HCA
At ELFT we believe passionately in the power of peer support to enhance the quality of life and experience of care for our service users (and for Peer Support Workers themselves) We have an incredible opportunity to expand the offer of peer support to more ...
- 03 July 2020
- Hestia - SW16 1BH
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- £23,760 rising to £24,408 pro-rata per annum
Be part of a new, dynamic service We are Hestia, a vibrant charity that has been supporting and empowering vulnerable adults and children since 1970. This year will mark our 50th anniversary so it is an exciting time to join us This is a new and exciting role ...
- 29 June 2020
- Creative Support - Wandsworth, South West London
- £10.75 per hour (indexed to the London Living Wage)
Are you a warm, highly motivated person with person-centred values who can empower and support people with a learning disability to transform their lives? Are you creative, proactive and willing to go the extra mile to enable people to achieve their ...
- 07 July 2020
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2PG
- £70,641 - £80,554 per annum inclusive pro rata
Band 8c Assistant Chief Nurse - Exemplar Lead We are looking for an individual that can provide clear, visible leadership to join our current enthusiastic and forward-thinking Exemplar Accreditation team. The highly motivated and enthusiastic individual will ...
- 16 June 2020
- University of the Arts London - LCF - High Holborn, London UK
- £38,694 to £46,423 per year, pro rata
Part time Permanent £38,694 - £46,423 pro rata pa LCF - High Holborn, London UK This post will have responsibility for teaching, curriculum development, and on-going scholarship in the specialist area, on courses within the Leadership and Management programme ...