115 Designer jobs in London
- London (115)
- South West London (19)
- East London (17)
- West London (13)
- South East London (11)
- North London (9)
- North West London (7)
- Central London (4)
- Croydon (4)
- Harrow (4)
- Hounslow (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (18)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (16)
- Teaching Jobs (14)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- Social Work Jobs (8)
- Admin Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (7)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (6)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (5)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- 18 February 2020
- ANGLO EUROPEAN COMMODITY BROKERS LTD - ORPINGTON
LOOKING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO DESIGN LABELS FOR FOOD PRODUCTS , LIASE WITH CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS TO FINISH ARTWORK AND OTHER GRAPHIC DESIGN WORK. ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND GOOD COMMAND OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS ESSENTIAL.
- 27 February 2020
- BBC - London - Broadcast Centre (W12), W12 7TP
BBC Creative , our in-house creative agency,Â are looking for someone with a high creative and design potential to join our award-winning Design department.Â As a Developing Designer , youÂ will learn to develop and deliver content, ensuring that it achieves ...
- 19 February 2020
- BBC - London
BBC StoryWorks is an innovative and rapidly expanding content team at the cutting edge of digital advertising; it is the commercial content division of BBC Global News, creating innovative, world-class, bespoke content marketing solutions for the BBC&39;s ...
- 18 February 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hackney, London, N16 5AF
- £1,500.00 to £4,000.00 per month
ART AND DESIGN TEACHER (part time) | London Borough of Hackney, N16 5AF ART AND DESIGN TEACHER (part time) Location: London Borough of Hackney, N16 5AF Salary: Inner London Pay Scale (MPS/UPS) Start Date: Summer Term 2020 Contract: 1 year maternity contract ...
- 29 January 2020
- Islington Council - London, N1 2UD
- SO1 - PO4 £31,434 - £44,373 p.a
Islington is a diverse and vibrant inner London borough, which continues to experience a large amount of development and change. We have imaginative planning policies, a positive and open attitude to growth, and a desire to secure development which addresses ...
- 04 February 2020
- Building Imagination - London
- £30 to £40 per hour
Want to use your creative skills to inspire young minds? Building Imagination is a team of passionate individuals that run lunchtime and after-school clubs and holiday workshops which focus on teaching students about design & technology. We use Lego as a ...
- 27 February 2020
- SARA FASHION DESIGN & TAILORING - Hounslow, London
- Salary depends on skill / experience
Part time Experienced Tailor, Must have experience in alterations Salary depends on skill / experience Please send your c.v to: sarafashiondesignandtailoringgmail.com or Contact: 447930280584 OR 447961 222 674 to arrange an interview
- 31 January 2020
- Loughborough University - London, UK
- £30,942 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
- Plus £3,204 London Allowance (pro rata). Subject to annual pay award
Loughborough University London Part-Time (28 Hours per Week), Fixed-Term for 20 Months (term length may be reduced if candidate commences role post April 2020 due to funding restrictions) To undertake research and administrative duties, under the direct line ...
- 26 February 2020
- RWR PLUS LIMITED - UB4 8JF
Job description: • Welcome customers to the showroom • Listen and understand customer’s expectation, style and choices and identify their investment level • Book appointments for home visits to discuss design options and make presentations • Guide customers ...
- 14 February 2020
- University of the Arts London - London, UK
- £38,694 to £46,423 per year, pro rata
Contract: Fixed Term Salary: £38,694.00 - £46,423.00 pa (pro-rata) Location: CCW - Millbank, London UK Hours: Part time This post is an exciting opportunity for a Post Graduate, or Post-Doctoral Researcher (or equivalent demonstrable industry / research ...