17 Designer jobs in London
with Disability Confident employers
- London (17)
- South East London (4)
- East London (3)
- South West London (3)
- West London (3)
- North London (1)
- North West London (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (5)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- Social Work Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- 05 August 2020
- University of the Arts London - London, UK
- £38,694 to £46,423 per year, pro rata
Part time 0.4 Fixed term £38,694 - £46,423 per annum (pro-rata) John Prince's St, London UK This post is to support the Principal Investigator (PI) in the delivery of the Bioinspired Textiles: An Investigation into Biomimetic Principles and their Application ...
- 18 July 2020
- University of the Arts London - Central Saint Martins, King's Cross, London UK
- £46,423 to £55,932 per year, pro rata
- (pro rata £27,853.80 - £33,559.20)
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious academic practitioner/ researcher to join the BA Jewellery Design course team to deliver the 1st year of our unique and highly successful course. As 1st year Leader you will provide a highly stimulating and nurturing ...
- 16 July 2020
- University of the Arts London - Peckham, South East London
- £46,423 to £55,932 per year
Senior Lecturer and Course Leader, MA Internet Equalities £46,423 to £55,932 per annum (pro-rata) plus £2,000 additional responsibility allowance for course leadership. Part time Permanent Creative Computing Institute - Peckham Road, London UK We are seeking a...
- 30 July 2020
- BBC - London, W12
The BBC is one of the UK’s most well-known and loved brands. Our product development teams build two of the most key BBC products: BBC iPlayer and BBC Sounds. All the best product development teams make data-informed decisions, which is where our data team ...
- 14 July 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Chelsea, SW3 6JJ
- £38,694-£49,036 per annum (pro rata)
Sarcoma Unit The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has an international reputation for high quality patient care, education and research and its partnership with the Institute of Cancer Research has created the largest comprehensive cancer centre in Europe. ...
- 30 July 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Greenwich, SE18 3RG
- £36,070 - £42,712 pro rata inc
Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, Band 6 A great opportunity is available for a suitably experienced Speech and Language Therapist with skills in working with primary and secondary age students within special schools. You will join our large, ...
- 10 July 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £91,004 - £104,927 pro-rata per annum
The purpose of this role is to support the Chief Nursing Officer and her team in the development of guidance for provider Directors of Nursing in good practice related to role clarification and design. NHS England and NHS Improvement has developed several ...
- 09 July 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SW3 6JJ
- £42,313 - £48,515 pa inc pro rata
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has a unique history of leading the way in the development of new approaches to cancer care. The Palliative care team continues this tradition. The fixed term role, is a unique opportunity to deliver Palliative Care ...
- 13 July 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Hackney London, E8 2HY
- £79,860 - £107,668 per annum pro rata
Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust serves the highly diverse community of Hackney, London. The Trust provides comprehensive hospital and community health services. We are seeking to a Locum Consultant to our highly regarded Community Paediatrics...
- 15 July 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, NW1 3AX
- £60,058 - £68,891 pa pro-rata
Advert –Head of Safeguarding Children Under the direction of the Director of Quality, this post will support the delivery of the CNWL Safeguarding Children Work Plan and priorities, the Training Strategy including oversight of training compliance and ...