74 Social care assessment jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (74)
- North West England (18)
- London (13)
- Eastern England (10)
- South West England (8)
- West Midlands (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- North East England (4)
- South East England (4)
- East Midlands (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (52)
- Social Work Jobs (12)
- Teaching Jobs (6)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- 11 February 2019
- North East Jobs - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8PP
- 20001.00 - 30000.00 GBP, £23,866 - £27,358 per annum
37 hours per week. An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person to join the Shared Lives Team. The team is committed to person-centred practice to promote independence, wellbeing and choice for service users and carers whilst ...
- 08 February 2019
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Wiltshire Council
- Rate: £30.99 per HOUR (Umbrella Payroll)
Experienced Social Worker (Locality Team) • To undertake social work/ social care assessment with customers. • To plan for the provision of support and/ or services with customers in order to assist them meet their outcomes and to live as independently as ...
- 13 February 2019
- NHS Jobs - Shrublands, High Wycombe, HP13 6AQ
- £33,222 to £43,041 per annum
A rewarding opportunity has arisen within the South Buckinghamshire Older Adult Community Mental Health Team (OAMHT) for an experienced and dynamic Deputy Team Manager to join our team based at Shrublands High Wycombe. The post is open to all registered ...
- 25 January 2019
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - BA148JN
- £30.99 per hour
Experienced Social Worker (Locality Team) CA11-0819 (Grade K) Main Purpose of the Job To undertake social work/social care assessments with customers. To plan for the provision of support and/or services with customers in order to assist them meet their ...
- 06 February 2019
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Bournemouth, BH7 7DW, BH7 7DW
- £28,050 - £36,644 pa
A Vacancy at Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hosps NHS Foundation Trust. We are pleased to announce a vacancy for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our Community Interim Care Team at Royal Bournemouth Hospital. We are looking for a dynamic and ...
- 01 February 2019
- NHS Jobs - Swindon, SN3 6BB
- £138.75 per week
An Apprenticeship is a fantastic opportunity for you to explore the NHS and to begin a journey which will provide an exciting and fulfilling career pathway. As a trust, our people’s strategy encourages development, confidence and ability to succeed in a ...
- 19 February 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Rotherham, South Yorkshire, DN4 8QN
- 24.41 GBP per hour
Are you interested in developing your nursing career? Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Access Practitioner (CPN) to work within an Access Team based in Rotherham. This is a full-time role and the pay rate is £24.41 (LTD Company Equivalent) ...
- 23 February 2019
- NHS Jobs - Barnett House/Bentley House, Bolton, M25 3BL
- £28,050 - £36,644 per ann
Due to a genuine occupational requirement, as per the Equality Act 2010, this post is only open to male applicants. An opportunity has arisen for a registered community mental health nurse with post qualifying experience to join a vibrant adult community ...
- 19 December 2018
- NHS Jobs - Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 8HX
- £28,050 - £36,644 per annum
INTERNAL ONLY TO CUMBRIA PARTNERSHIP FOUNDATION TRUST OR NORTH CUMBRIA UNVERSITY HOSPITALS TRUST EMPLOYEES An exciting opportunity has a risen too join the dynamic Community Mental Health Assessment and Recovery team in Eden as a full time Senior Mental Health...
- 15 February 2019
- Nelson and Colne College - Nelson, Lancashire
- Salary: Up to £24,229.44 per annum depending on experience (pro rata if part time)
Trainer Assessors – Health and Social Care Various Opportunities Salary: Up to £24,229.44 per annum depending on experience (pro rata if part time) Closing Date: Wednesday 6th March 2019 Interview Date: TBC Nelson and Colne College are an Ofsted Outstanding ...