7 Social care assessment jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Permanent (7)
- Full time (7)
- 26 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Oldham, OL1 1DZ
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year per annum
Service/Ward/Department Summary: An opportunity has arisen for two Community Learning Disability Nurses to join a highly experienced, multi-professional health and social care care team working with people with learning disabilities in Oldham. The post-holders...
- 05 October 2021
- Croftwood Care - Nantwich, Cheshire
To maintain a stimulating programme of leisure pursuits and social events for both groups of residents and on an individual basis. Produce a weekly social events programme and ensure that it is advertised within the home. To ensure that the social care plan ...
- 22 October 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Whiston, L35 3SX
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity within our Care Home Liaison Team in Knowsley for a Community Matron (Advanced Practitioner). The post holder will be a highly skilled practitioner, with the ability to work autonomously, with experience in clinical examination/...
- 04 October 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Kendal, LA9 7RG
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
Discharge to Assess and Supported Discharge Team Specialist Occupational Therapist Band 6 We are recruiting a Specialist Occupational Therapist to provide therapy-based assessment and treatment. The team will work to deliver a Discharge to Assess and Supported...
- 20 October 2021
- Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre - Hindley, Wigan
Assessment / Triage Officer Job Purpose To undertake holistic assessments of Carers needs where a Carer is providing regular care to an individual. To support Carers, through the assessment process. This will be achieved in a variety of ways, for example, ...
- 21 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - MCR offices, Manchester, M9 4DD
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum (pro-rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 21 October 2021
- Cheshire West and Chester - Chester, Cheshire
- £27,741 to £34,728 per year
A Social Worker in the Adult Community Social Care Team provides assessment and care management support to vulnerable older people and adults with physical disabilities. A good Adults Social Worker has a thorough working knowledge of the relevant legislation ...