6 Social care assessment jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- 28 July 2021
- NHS Jobs - Fleetwood, Lancashire., FY7 8GU
- £24907.00 to £30615.00 a year
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Fylde and Wyre Intermediate Care team for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to cover a staff secondment opportunity. The team are responsible for providing rehabilitation to an 18 bedded rehabilitation unit in ...
- 31 July 2021
- NHS Jobs - Across East Lancashire Sites, Across East, BB11 2DL
- £31,365 to £37,890 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two full-time specialist Occupational Therapist's to work within the Intermediate Care Allocation Team (ICAT). The Intermediate Care Allocation Team (ICAT) is an established and truly integrated team of health and social ...
- 12 July 2021
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Lancaster, LA1 4JJ
• To undertake specialist health, occupational and social care needs assessments, which requires at least one hour concentration with a service user on a regular basis and at least one hour to write up the assessment. This includes risk assessments in relation...
- 15 July 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Birkenhead, CH42 0LQ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
We are looking for experienced enthusiastic Advanced Practitioners to work in our Wirral Based Community Mental Health Teams in All Age Adult Mental Health Service. We would wish that you have a passion and interest in mental health and there will be ...
- 21 July 2021
- NHS Jobs - Bury, BL8 2BS
- £17.30 PH (£36,000 PA) + car allowance (£4,800 PA)
We are looking for a professional and confident RMN/RNLD to join the Clinical Commissioning Nurse Assessor Team to undertake assessments of patients and services users, who have been referred to Cygnet Healthcare’s rehabilitation and Social Care services and ...
- 02 August 2021
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Preston, PR5 6AW
- £40,057 - £45,839 Per Annum, Pro Rata
An new opportunity has arisen for a keen and motivated Nurse/ Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist with experience of working with clients with ME / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) to join a new multi-disciplinary team. We provide a service over a wide ...