103 Social care assessment jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (103)
- Eastern England (23)
- North West England (23)
- London (13)
- South East England (13)
- East Midlands (12)
- South West England (8)
- West Midlands (4)
- Scotland (3)
- North East England (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (43)
- Social Work Jobs (31)
- Other/General Jobs (9)
- Teaching Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (2)
- Social Care Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 27 June 2022
- North East Jobs - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8PP
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- £26,446 - £29,174 per annum
Permanent - 37 hours per week (core office hours between 9am and 5pm) An opportunity has arisen for a permanent, full time, Social Care Assessment Officer (SCAO) post, to work in Community Health and Social Care Direct (CHSCD). CHSCD is the first access point ...
- 23 June 2022
- West Sussex County Council - Horsham, West Sussex, PO22 9RE
Salary: £33,486 - £44,624 Working Pattern: Full time (37 hours) Contract Length: Permanent Location: Horsham or Bognor Regis (Hybrid) Interview Date: 10th and 11th August 2022 Closing Date: 17th July 2022 The Kinship Care Team offer an assessment and support ...
- 22 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - LONDON, E13 8PS
- £37152.00 to £43994.00 a year per annum incl HCA
We are looking for a superstar Social Worker to join a dynamic multidisciplinary integrated discharge team in Newham, on a 12-month secondment or fixed term contract This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, motivated, and enthusiastic individual to ...
- 17 June 2022
- Hertfordshire County Council - Countywide
- £23,484 per year
- Fixed Term - March 2023
We currently have 2 fixed term job opportunities for Assistant Service Finders in the Community Solutions Team. You will have an office base in either Stevenage or Apsley however the post is county wide and will therefore involve travel to another site as ...
- 28 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Taunton, TA2 7AU
- £25655.00 to £31534.00 a year per annum, pro rata
The Intensive Dementia Support Service (IDSS) West would like to invite a Occupational Therapist to join our innovative team in Taunton, we are a countywide crisis service for people with dementia, cognitive impairment who are exhibiting a significant level of...
- 28 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £22549.00 to £24882.00 a year per annum (dependent on NHS experience)
Are you an experienced practitioner with drive and enthusiasm? Are you able to work in a dynamic team, supporting patients with discharge plans when leaving hospital? Are you an exceptional, friendly and dedicated clinician? If you answered yes, we've got the ...
- 21 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Southampton, SO18 6BT
- £18,870 - £19,918 p.a pro rata
We are looking for an organised and reliable individual with excellent customer care skills to join our locality based Community Independence Service as an apprentice completing a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration. The Community Independence ...
- 28 June 2022
- Derbyshire County Council - Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- £15,722.40 to £22,072.80 per year
Derbyshire Adult Care Prevention and Personalisation teams are looking to recruit a Social Worker based in the Derbyshire Dales South area. The team is based in the community consisting of a mix of Social Workers, Community Care Workers and Occupational ...
- 10 June 2022
- NHS Jobs - Saffron House, High Wycombe, HP11 1NH
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
A rewarding opportunity has arisen within the South Buckinghamshire Older Adult Community Mental Health Team (OACMHT) for a professional and dedicated Deputy Team Manager. The OACMHT is based in our newly refurbished Mental Health Hub based at Saffron House- ...
- 07 June 2022
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Bournemouth, BH15 2JB
- £32,306 - £39,027 PA/pro rata
We are pleased to announce an exciting vacancy for a full-time Band 6 Occupational Therapist to support our Community Interim Team. We are looking for a dynamic and autonomous therapist to support the leadership team within our service. We aim to provide early...