5 Social care assessment jobs in Eastern EnglandShow filters
- Full time (5)
- 05 September 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Watford, Hertfordshire, al35tl
- £25.00 to £27.50 per hour
Are you interested in a new Registered Mental Health Nurse role? Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Watford. The pay rate for this full-time role is £25 to £27 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ...
- 19 September 2019
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum + high cost allowance
An amazing opportunity has arisen to be part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team working at our adult acute inpatient wards based at the Basildon Mental Health Unit. The post holder is responsible for the holistic mental health, physical health and social ...
- 18 September 2019
- Hertfordshire County Council - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £22,462 to £24,799 per year, pro rata
Job Title: Assistant Service Finder Location:County wide (Predominantly based in either Apsley or Stevenage) Salary Range: £22,462 pa Progression to £24,799 pa Hours: 37 per week Contract: Fixed term for 1 year Job Duties: You will have an office base in ...
- 28 August 2019
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 9RN
- £24,214 - £30,112 Per Annum
STAFF NURSE BAND 5 – REGISTERED NURSE / RMN – NURSING HOME HOURS: Full time Position 37.5hrs per week Rawreth Court – SS6 9RN An amazing opportunity has arisen to be part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team working at our Nursing Homes. The post holder is ...
- 27 August 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 1AB
- £30.00 per hour
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, vibrant, Occupational Therapies service in Peterborough? Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time within a Reablement Team based ...