5 Social care assessment jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- 21 June 2019
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Horsham, RH12 1XA
- £24,214-£30,112 pa (pro rata)
The Northern Prevention Assessment Team are looking for a Band 5 NHS Nurse Advisor to join them in Horsham. We welcome applications from Nurses and Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) who are enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and resourceful, and enjoy ...
- 24 June 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX4 4XN
- £24.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Co-Ordinator (Registered Mental Health Nurse) to work full-time within an Adult Mental Health Team based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly ...
- 18 July 2019
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Various locations across the ICS including Surrey , GU16 7UJ
- Salary will be dependant on your host employer and location but will start from £17,000 pa
A Vacancy at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. Frimley Health and Care ICS apprentice scheme is a new and exciting opportunity for caring and compassionate individuals to work in Health & Social Care and assist people to maintain basic needs and achieve the...
- 20 July 2019
- NHS Jobs - Various locations across the ICS including Surrey, GU16 7UJ
- Salary will be dependant on location
Frimley Health and Care ICS apprentice scheme is a new and exciting opportunity for caring and compassionate individuals to work in Health & Social Care and assist people to maintain basic needs and achieve the highest levels of independence with daily living ...
- 29 June 2019
- NHS Jobs - Portsmouth, PO1 2AL
- £24,214 - £30,112 p.a.
Come and join our caring and dynamic community nursing teams in Portsmouth and develop your expertise with us. We are looking for 2 innovative and passionate nurses to join our Community Health teams in Portsmouth City and surrounding areas. This is an ...