5 Social care assessment jobs in Yorkshire And The HumberShow filters
- Full time (5)
- 20 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Wakefield, WF1 2TE
- £32,306 to £39,027 pa
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Mental Health Practitioner/Community Psychiatric Nurse to work as part of the Community Mental Health Team West, Older peoples service, which is based at Drury lane Health and Wellbeing center, Drury lane, Wakefield. The...
- 11 October 2021
- Temploy Connection - Barnsley
We are looking for someone to work in the Social Care Payments and Assessments team either completing financial assessments or processing invoices for adult social care service users/care providers. While I am looking for someone with finance experience I can ...
- 21 October 2021
- Major Automotive - Normanton, West Yorkshire
- £13.21 to £13.21 per hour
Major Recruitment are looking for 2 Benefit & Assessment Advisors to work within Wakefield Council Pay: £13.21 per hour Hours: 9:00 am to 17:00 pm, Monday to Friday Start Date: 05/11/2021 until at least October 2022 This is an exciting opportunity to join the ...
- 07 October 2021
- Kirklees Council - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- £25,481 to £33,782 per year
- You will be entitled to a retention payment of £1500 per year which will be spilt into two payments, in December and June. You become eligible for the payment after 6 months employment and successful completion of your probationary period.
Looking to appoint at Level 2 - Grade 9 £27,741 - £30,451 or Level 3 - Grade 10 £31,346 - £33,782 Location: Home Working currently - usually Civic Centre 1 Working in Social Care is a challenging and rewarding job. With your help people can remain independent ...
- 20 October 2021
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Calderdale, HX1 5RD
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum, pro rata
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to work within our Intermediate Care Beds service. The successful candidate will join a team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Social Workers, Private care provider Nurses and support staff to provide ...