859 Health social care jobs in South East England
- South East England (859)
- Surrey (165)
- Kent (148)
- West Sussex (131)
- Hampshire (103)
- East Sussex (82)
- Oxfordshire (74)
- Berkshire (59)
- Buckinghamshire (51)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (18)
- West Berkshire (13)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (434)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (221)
- Social Work Jobs (114)
- Other/General Jobs (45)
- Teaching Jobs (13)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (9)
- Admin Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 02 July 2020
- senploy - Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- £18,800 to £20,000 per year
We are currently supporting a not for profit organisation in the recruitment of Support Workers for their Learning Disability and Autism Service in Lindfield (Not far from Haywards Heath). Experience of working within health and social care isn't required as ...
- 02 July 2020
- senploy - Reading, Berkshire
- £18,700 to £20,000 per year
We are currently supporting a not for profit organisation in the recruitment of Support Workers for their Learning Disability and Autism Service. Experience of working within health and social care isn't required as we are seeking new ideas and a fresh ...
- 03 July 2020
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 7DH
- £31,365-£37,890 pa (pro rata)
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen in Crawley West Primary Care Network (PCN) team based out of Crawley Hospital. We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Community Sister to join our newly-established PCN. The emerging PCNs are groups of ...
- 09 June 2020
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Worthing, West Sussex, BN2 3EW
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced nurses to join our dedicated Looked After Children team in West Sussex. The team work with a range of providers including professionals from the education, social care and health sectors. Applications from ...
- 17 June 2020
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - Epsom, KT18 7EG
- £34,961 to £42,010 pa (pro rata) inc HCAS
Surrey Downs Health and Care and Sutton Health and Care We are an innovative partnership formed of GP federations, adult social care, community service providers and the acute trust (Epsom and St Helier Universities NHS Trust). Within Sutton Health and Care ...
- 24 June 2020
- Kisimul Group Ltd - Epsom, KT17 3BX
- £36,000 per year
- +£3,600 car allowance
Due to our on-going success and our plans for continuous development, we have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to join our established team based in Epsom, Surrey. About The Job: Working independently as a Registered Manager and reporting to ...
- 08 June 2020
- HF Trust Ltd - Banbury
Social Care job opportunity For more information on the role, please contact Bex Poole Email: bex.poolehft.org.uk Telephone: 07741 833216 Hourly rates: Starting rate £9.18 per hour rising to £9.38 on completion of probation rising further to £9.58 on gaining a...
- 23 June 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL1 2BJ
- £40,681 to £46,294 per annum (incl of HCAS)
What’s special about this opportunity? Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be empowered to support patients with complex conditions, adopting a personalised approach to patient ...
- 22 June 2020
- Voyage Care - Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 4SE
- £9.33 per hour
- + Paid DBS & Training, Pension, NVQ's
Support Worker - Eastleigh, Hampshire - £9.33 per hour Voyage Care are currently looking to recruit a number of Support Workers into our brand new, purpose built supported living services in Eastleigh. The service is comprised of 18 individual, self-contained ...
- 09 June 2020
- AbleTrust Care Ltd - Caterham
- £9.00 per hour
- Pension contribution, Mileage, Holiday pay
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a company that will invest in your training and personal development? If so, this is the right place for you. Able Trust Care is a professional domiciliary care agency, registered and regulated by CQC (Care Quality ...