1,063 Health social care jobs in South East England
- South East England (1,063)
- Kent (240)
- West Sussex (187)
- Hampshire (156)
- Surrey (134)
- East Sussex (103)
- Oxfordshire (74)
- Buckinghamshire (67)
- Berkshire (60)
- Isle Of Wight (15)
- West Berkshire (7)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (552)
- Social Work Jobs (241)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (122)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (39)
- Admin Jobs (18)
- Other/General Jobs (18)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (16)
- Manufacturing Jobs (14)
- Teaching Jobs (9)
- Engineering Jobs (6)
- Legal Jobs (5)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (5)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 03 October 2019
- Choice Support - Milton Keynes
- £21,500 to £22,500 per year
- Pension/Attendance Bonus/Life Insurance
We are recruiting a Team Leader to support people to meet their needs. This is based in the Church Green Road area. You must have at least 2 years experience and a thorough understanding of working with people in their own homes, who have complex needs. To ...
- 08 October 2019
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - Epsom, KT18 7EG
- £21,119 to £22,361 pa inc HCAS
Healthcare Assistant Band 2 FULL TIME ONLY Emergency Department Epsom Hospital base site ESSENTIAL: Health and Social Care Level 2 certificate Or substantial experience as a HCA and willingness to undertake Apprenticeship on starting in post We are looking for...
- 24 September 2019
- ARG Global Ltd - CT6 8LL
We are a small residential home specialising in supporting those who live with Dementia and we are looking for a Bank Care Assistant to join our team. Do you have the following skills or qualities? If so we would love to hear from you. Flexibility to cover ...
- 11 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Buckinghamshire, HP21 8AL
- Band 2
Buckinghamshire Healthcare are looking for Healthcare Assistants NHS Professionals is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS with approximately 120,000 nurses, doctors, administration and clerical and other healthcare ...
- 27 September 2019
- ESHT - St Leonards on Sea, TN37 7RD
- £17,652 per annum - £19,020 per annum
We are looking for a Health Care Assistant to join James Ward, our busy, acute Ward that specialises in Cardiology with Elective and Emergency admissions. You will need to be well motivated and committed to high standards of patient care and personal ...
- 16 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Dominion House, Woodbridge Road, Guildford GU1 4PU, GU1 4PU
- £52,306 - £60,983 per annum plus Fringe HCAS
Guildford and Waverley CCG are pleased to share with you our current vacancy for the role of Designated Clinical Officer (DCO) for SEND 0-25 years. This is a key post commissioned by Guildford and Waverley CCG on Behalf of the Surrey Collaborative to continue ...
- 18 October 2019
- Talent Finder - HP17
- £22,000 per year
JOB TITLE: Senior Homeless Accommodation Worker Salary: £22,000 Per Annum Hours: Shift pattern which will include some evenings and weekends Location: Aylesbury. HP17 Our client is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who will lead a small team of...
- 18 October 2019
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Brighton/Hove, BN3 6HG
- £18,813-£20,795 pa (pro rata)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join the Integrated Primary Care Team. You will be working as part of a dynamic multi- disciplinary team working with Community Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and therapy ...
- 18 October 2019
- Milford Del - Isle Of Wight, South East England
As a Complex Care Coordinator you will work alongside our existing care teams to implement and deliver person centred support to a range of children and adults with learning disabilities, spinal injury and complex care needs. You will be committed to providing...
- 19 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Swallowfield, RG7 1QY
Wokingham South Primary Care Network (PCN) consists of two GP practices: Swallowfield Medical Practice and Finchampstead Sugery. Between both sites there are approx 29,000 patients and we arecurrently looking for a Primary Care Network Social Prescriber. This ...