7 Health social care jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- Permanent (7)
- 05 May 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Aylesbury Are you looking for a new challenge within the education sector? We are looking for part time Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join Buckinghamshire College Group, based at our Aylesbury Campus. The overall requirement of the Lecturer...
- 02 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - RG1 4HJ
- £30000 - £35000 Per Year
Activate Learning are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher in Health & Social Care. This post provides an excellent opportunity for a teacher with passion and drive who is committed to enabling our students to unlock their potential and switch on ...
- 06 May 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, RG24 9NA
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
Deputy Sister/Charge Nurse – Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Location: Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester Role Description: Do you enjoy solving problems? Are you able to use your expert communication skills to work with patients and families...
- 07 May 2020
- East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust - Trust Wide, CT1 3NG
- £24,907- £30,615 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity to join the East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust Clinical Audit & Improvement Team has arisen for an individual to become a Clinical Audit Facilitator. This post will be full time for30 hours per week . The EKHUFT Clinical ...
- 19 May 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - da8
- £150 to £180 per day
Bromley based school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Teacher of Social Sciences and Religious Education, who can demonstrate excellent subject knowledge. We are driven by a pursuit of high academic standards regardless of ...
- 21 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - RG14 7EJ
- £11533 - £11533 Per Year £11,533 actual salary for 30 hours per week (£17,364 FTE)
We are currently looking for Curriculum Support Assistants to provide 1-2-1 support for our young learners. This is a fundamental role within our Foundation Learning department, that provides bespoke learning opportunities for students with both physical and ...
- 20 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - RG14 7EJ
- £15377 - £15377 Per Year £15,377 actual salary for 40 hours per week (£18,720 FTE)
We are currently looking for an experienced Key Workers to provide 1-2-1 support for our young learners. This is a fundamental role within our Foundation Learning department, that provides bespoke learning opportunities for students with both physical and ...