9 Health social care jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- South East England (9)
- Kent (2)
- West Berkshire (2)
- Buckinghamshire (1)
- East Sussex (1)
- Hampshire (1)
- Oxfordshire (1)
- Surrey (1)
- 01 June 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 03 June 2020
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - Epsom, KT18 7EG
- £21,789 to £23,121 pa inc HCAS
Healthcare Assistant Band 2 - FULL TIME ONLY Emergency Department Epsom General Hospital Epsom & St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust is rated as Good by the CQC and we’d welcome applications from individuals committed to being part of the team to ...
- 06 May 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, RG24 9NA
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
Deputy Sister/Charge Nurse – Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Location: Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester Role Description: Do you enjoy solving problems? Are you able to use your expert communication skills to work with patients and families...
- 19 May 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - da8
- £150 to £180 per day
Bromley based school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Teacher of Social Sciences and Religious Education, who can demonstrate excellent subject knowledge. We are driven by a pursuit of high academic standards regardless of ...
- 07 May 2020
- East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust - Trust Wide, CT1 3NG
- £24,907- £30,615 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity to join the East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust Clinical Audit & Improvement Team has arisen for an individual to become a Clinical Audit Facilitator. This post will be full time for30 hours per week . The EKHUFT Clinical ...
- 01 June 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rota
Nursing Assistants - Specialist Surgery Outpatients (ENT / Plastic Surgery & Blenheim Head & Neck OPD) An opportunity has arisen for a Nursing Assistant to join one of two of our friendly & enthusiastic Outpatient teams. We are dedicated to giving a high ...
- 20 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - RG14 7EJ
- £15377 - £15377 Per Year £15,377 actual salary for 40 hours per week (£18,720 FTE)
We are currently looking for an experienced Key Workers to provide 1-2-1 support for our young learners. This is a fundamental role within our Foundation Learning department, that provides bespoke learning opportunities for students with both physical and ...
- 29 May 2020
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Trust - Brighton, BN2 5BE
- £19,737-£21,142 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic physiotherapy technical instructor (Band 3) to join the major trauma physiotherapy service at BSUH NHS Trust. The RSCH hosts the regional Major Trauma Centre for the South East coast, and ...
- 21 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - RG14 7EJ
- £11533 - £11533 Per Year £11,533 actual salary for 30 hours per week (£17,364 FTE)
We are currently looking for Curriculum Support Assistants to provide 1-2-1 support for our young learners. This is a fundamental role within our Foundation Learning department, that provides bespoke learning opportunities for students with both physical and ...