1,042 Health social care jobs in South East England
- South East England (1,042)
- Kent (276)
- West Sussex (155)
- Hampshire (149)
- Surrey (110)
- East Sussex (98)
- Oxfordshire (89)
- Buckinghamshire (73)
- Berkshire (51)
- Isle Of Wight (11)
- West Berkshire (8)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (545)
- Social Work Jobs (269)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (107)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (37)
- Other/General Jobs (17)
- Admin Jobs (14)
- Teaching Jobs (13)
- Manufacturing Jobs (10)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (6)
- Engineering Jobs (5)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (5)
- Legal Jobs (4)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (3)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 03 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Eastleigh Southern Parishes Network, SO31 4NQ
- £21,089 pro rata per annum
The care navigator role is developmental in nature and continues to evolve over the duration of the operational period. Post holders will need to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to working in a dynamic environment. The care navigator will work as part...
- 20 September 2019
- RNBT - Gillingham, Kent
- £9.51 per hour
To support the nurse/carer in charge in providing and maintaining continuity of care over a duty period. To support the Home Manager in ensuring standards of care are maintained. To share with other staff in meeting the personal care needs of residents in a ...
- 03 October 2019
- Choice Support - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £19,500 to £21,000 per year
- Pension Scheme/Life Insurance/Attendance Bonus
We are looking for a Senior Support worker to work in Milton Keynes, based in Church Green Road. You will provide support to the Homes Manager and Team Leader with a day to day support needs of the people that live there. A minimum of 6 months experience of ...
- 24 September 2019
- ESHT - Hastings and Eastbourne, TN37 7RD
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum
URGENT CARE Conquest Hospital and Eastbourne District General Hospital Discharge Co-Ordinators Band 3 Full Time 37.5 hours East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust wish to recruit Ten full time Band 3 Integrated Discharge team workers, five at Conquest Hospital & five...
- 09 October 2019
- eTeach UK Limited - Bracknell, Berkshire
eTeach are looking for a Qualified Deputy Children's Home Manager to look after a either a 2 or 4 bedded home for traumatised children. The company are fantastic and there is great progression for the right candidate as the company will pay for PACE training ...
- 04 October 2019
- Peabody - Margate, Kent
- £19,730 per year, pro rata
Peabody has a vacancy for a Full time Hospital Care Navigator, this role will work in harmony and alongside our existing part time Care Navigator. This role is seen as an integral part of the Rapid Transfer Service, and is responsible for avoidance of hospital...
- 24 September 2019
- ARG Global Ltd - CT6 8LL
We are a small residential home specialising in supporting those who live with Dementia and we are looking for a Full Time Night Care Assistant to join our team. Do you have the following skills or qualities? If so we would love to hear from you. Reliable. ...
- 26 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - Margate, Kent, England, CT9 3NR
- to be discussed at interview
Bethesda Medical Centre Don’t just get a job ……….invest in your future We are looking for an experienced HCA to join our Nursing Team The successful candidate must be trained to KaSPAC or level 2/3 NVQ in Health and Social Care, previous experience in General...
- 11 October 2019
- Creative Support - Reading, Berkshire
- Up to £9.15ph based on experience and qualifications
Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people with a learning disability living in a supported living service and supported via our service based in Reading? Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which ...
- 10 October 2019
- Bramblings (Kent) Limited - Longfield, Kent
- £36,000.00 per year
- Generous annual leave.
We are a family run care home for the elderly based in Longfield, Kent. We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager for our Home to start in December 2019. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to stamp their mark on a Home with huge ...