144 Health social care swyddi yn Scotland
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Scotland (144)
- Argyll & Bute (15)
- Aberdeenshire (14)
- South Lanarkshire (12)
- West Dunbartonshire (10)
- Midlothian (8)
- County Stirling (7)
- Falkirk County (7)
- West Lothian (7)
- East Ayrshire (6)
- East Dunbartonshire (6)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (50)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (46)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (11)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (6)
- Swyddi peirianneg (6)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (4)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (4)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (4)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (3)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (2)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (2)
- Swyddi dysgu (2)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 16 June 2021
- Alltogether Care Services Ltd - Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
- £22,000 to £22,000 per year, pro rata
The Role We are currently on the hunt for an experienced Health and Social Care Trainer to join us. As a Trainer, you will be facilitating a thorough induction process, delivering refresher training and internal courses to both new and existing carers. ...
- 15 June 2021
- Midlothian Council - Dalkeith, EH22 1AL
- £31,483.00 to £34,394.00 per year
Job Vacancy There is an exciting opportunity to join Midlothian’s Justice Team. The Justice team is a busy social work team that covers a range of statutory Justice tasks across Midlothian. The post holder will be based in No 11, the recovery hub in Dalkeith, ...
- 18 June 2021
- Argyll and Bute Council - Campbeltown, PA28 6SZ
- £20,603.00 to £21,862.00 per year
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 9 July 2021 Exciting opportunity to be part of a team delivering care to individuals living in Extra Care Housing. We are looking for someone with experience of working with older adults, who ...
- 21 June 2021
- Shetland Islands Council - Lerwick, ZE1 0LA
- £24,699.27 to £25,703.21 per year
Advertisement Details The Administration Support Worker will be based in one of a number of settings and will provide a full range of administrative support to a locality or team(s). A degree of flexibility will be required, to meet the demands of the service...
- 07 June 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £35,884.67 to £42,212.73 per year
Job Description An opportunity has arisen for a data analyst/reporting role within the Glasgow City Health & Social Care Partnership. This post will focus on the development of reports using SAP Business Objects\SAP Lumira that support performance management, ...
- 10 June 2021
- Aberdeenshire Council - Aboyne, AB34 5GW
- £10,822.00 to £11,454.00 per year
Job Description To provide comprehensive reception/clerical/administrative support within an admin team to support the delivery of Aberdeenshire Health and Social Care Partnership (AH&SCP) strategy and services. There is a responsibility for the post holder to...
- 16 June 2021
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK1 1XR
- £38,043.00 to £41,612.00 per year
Job Advert As a Procurement Advisor you will work within a dedicated team with responsibilities including needs and financial analysis, procurement related tasks and contract compliance of social care services purchased from and delivered by external providers...
- 09 June 2021
- Renfrewshire Council - Paisley, PA1 1SA
- £34,966.00 to £39,365.00 per year
Advert This post is internal open to employees of Renfrewshire Council only. Based within the Renfrewshire, you will support the Assistant Service Manager to lead, manage and develop the Technology Enabled Care Service to provide leadership, support and ...
- 17 June 2021
- NHS Education for Scotland - Scotland, UK
- £21,709 to £23,603 per year
COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful you will also initially be working remotely in line with guidance from Scottish Government Fixed term or secondment until May 2023 For NHS Staff, Secondment ...
- 15 June 2021
- West Lothian Council current - Various Locations In West Lothian, EH54 6FF
- £35,964.00 to £41,069.00 per year
Advert Permanent The Community Addiction Service has been developed through a partnership between West Lothian Council and NHS Lothian NHS, the West Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) The team combines health models of treatment with social work...