86 Health social care swyddi yn Scotland
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Scotland (86)
- Argyll & Bute (12)
- Edinburgh (11)
- Aberdeenshire (8)
- South Lanarkshire (7)
- East Lothian (5)
- Falkirk County (5)
- Perth & Kinross (4)
- Renfrewshire (4)
- East Ayrshire (3)
- North Lanarkshire (3)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (34)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (22)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (8)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (5)
- Swyddi dysgu (5)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi peirianneg (2)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 May 2021
- Alltogether Care Services Ltd - Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
- £20,000 to £22,000 per year, pro rata
The Role We are currently on the hunt for an experienced Health and Social Care Trainer to join us. As a Trainer, you will be facilitating a thorough induction process, delivering refresher training and internal courses to both new and existing carers. ...
- 22 April 2021
- Comhairle nan Eilean Siar - Lewis, HS1 2BW
- £27,091.00 to £30,205.00 per year
Job Description With the support offered through the European Social Fund, the Training Officer will have responsibility for the organisation, administration and delivery of Scottish Qualifications for whom the Comhairle are approved to deliver. This post will...
- 19 April 2021
- Angus Council - Forfar, DD8 1AX
- £79,633.00 to £105,927.00 per year
Job Description Angus Health and Social Care Partnership has an ambitious agenda, challenging us to deliver services in new ways with local residents, and support people to lead active, independent and healthy lives in their own communities. To make sure we ...
- 23 April 2021
- Falkirk Council - Denny, FK6 5DL
- £71,365.00 to £83,600.00 per year
Job Description Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership has established three integrated locality teams to deliver its ambition for Falkirk. These teams are critical to transform how we deliver health and social care to improve health and wellbeing outcomes...
- 04 May 2021
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK2 7BJ
- £23,787.00 to £26,353.00 per year
Job Advert Working an alternating shift pattern, you will contribute to the provision of accommodation and a high quality housing support service within the Castings aimed at enabling residents to effectively move into independent living. Educated to SVQ Level...
- 21 April 2021
- Edinburgh Napier University - EH11 4BN
- £40,322 to £49,553 per year, pro rata
Lecturer in Health Technology Innovation & Assessment Edinburgh Napier University’s School of Health and Social Care is a vibrant academic community with over 120 colleagues, all committed to the delivery of outstanding quality research and education with ...
- 07 May 2021
- South Lanarkshire Council - Cambuslang, G72 7EX
- £14,626.00 to £15,073.00 per year
Job Description South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve the lives and prospects of everyone in South Lanarkshire. The aim of Social Work Resources is to ...
- 30 April 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £44,161.30 to £51,261.07 per year
Job Description An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a progressive team at the forefront of health and social care Practice Audit and Review Services within Glasgow City Health & Social Care Partnership. As Principal Officer (Practice Audit) you will ...
- 06 May 2021
- Renfrewshire Council - Paisley, PA2 0DN
- £12.33 to £13.48 per hour
Advert Based at Montrose Care Home, Heriot Avenue, Paisley. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the delivery of care to older adults, consistent with Renfrewshire Health & Social Care Partnership policies and procedures. This will involve ...
- 07 May 2021
- East Lothian Council - Haddington, EH41 3PF
- £17,775.00 to £19,417.00 per year
Vacancy Information It is East Lothian Council's policy that successful applicants will be placed on the first point of the salary scale. Shift pattern; 5 over 7 days per week The Team operates between 6am to 6pm seven days a week which includes all public ...