3,128 Health social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (3,128)
- North West England (572)
- South East England (546)
- Eastern England (451)
- South West England (323)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (252)
- London (216)
- West Midlands (210)
- Scotland (185)
- East Midlands (168)
- Cymru (77)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (1,235)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (1,110)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (152)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (143)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (84)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (81)
- Swyddi dysgu (54)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (49)
- Swyddi peirianneg (42)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (33)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (25)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (21)
- Swyddi gwerthu (17)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (12)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (12)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (12)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (9)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (8)
- Swyddi TG (5)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (5)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (5)
- Swyddi teithio (5)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (3)
- Swyddi eiddo (3)
- Swyddi manwerthu (2)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 November 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Cleveland, TS20 2AH
- £7378-7378 per annum
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 12 November 2021
- South Gloucestershire and Stroud College - Stroud, Gloucestershire
- £23,922 to £30,933 per year
- A range of employment benefits are outlined within the job details.
Job Information: Reference: REQ000429 Location: Stroud Campus Salary Range: £23,922 to £30,933 per annum Contract Type: Permanent & Full-Time Working Hours: 37 hours per week (Job Share Considered) SGS is an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident ...
- 19 November 2021
- West Herts College - Watford, Hertfordshire
- £26,785 to £28,845 per year
- depending on qualifications and expertise.
Are you passionate about enhancing young people’s careers? The School of Health, Education and Care are looking for a hardworking and ambitious teacher who will inspire our learners to achieve their full potential. This exciting opportunity to develop a career...
- 25 November 2021
- Cyngor Sir Ceredigion County Council - Ceredigion, Wales
- £20,092 to £21,322 per year, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Integrated Health and Social Care Support Workers to be part of an integrated fast acting community team (FACT) within Porth Gofal. ‘Porth Gofal’ supports an integrated holistic approach where services are ...
- 15 November 2021
- Macclesfield College - Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Up to £29,009 depending on experience and qualifications
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the...
- 11 November 2021
- Forth Valley College - Falkirk, FK2 9AD
- £30,351.00 to £34,067.00 per year
Job Description Assessor - Work Based (Health & Social Care) £30,351 - £34,067 1.0 FTE / 35 Hours Based at Falkirk Campus Fixed-term until July 2022 We are looking for an individual to join our team of Health & Social Care assessors. You must have verifiable, ...
- 12 November 2021
- Argyll and Bute Council - Negotiable (Argyll & Bute), PA31 8RT
- £105,488.00 per year
Department: Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 3rd December 2021 This recruitment process is being led by Argyll and Bute Council, however, please note these posts are open to both NHS and Local Authority employment and ...
- 18 November 2021
- Fife College - Kirkcaldy, Fife
- £34,170.00 to £42,357.00 per year, pro rata
As part of the Health, Social Care and Social Sciences team you will support students in the achievement of their learning goals through providing an appropriate, effective and engaging learning experience. You will contribute to the overall effectiveness of ...
- 12 November 2021
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- £19.87 per hour
- plus holiday pay
Are you looking for a new challenge within the education sector? We are looking for part time Variable Hours Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join Buckinghamshire College Group, based at our Aylesbury Campus. As a Variable Hours Lecturer – Health & Social...
- 09 November 2021
- City Health Care Partnership CIC - Hull, HU5 3HP
- £19,737 pa/pr (£10.40 Hourly Rate)
A Vacancy at City Health Care Partnership CIC. We have several vacancies for Senior Health and Social Care Workers within the CHCP Bee at Home Care Team. We seek individuals who are committed to multi-disciplinary team working and the delivery of high-quality ...