104 Health social care swyddi yn Scotland
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Scotland (104)
- Argyll & Bute (11)
- Midlothian (8)
- County Stirling (7)
- Falkirk County (6)
- South Lanarkshire (6)
- West Dunbartonshire (6)
- West Lothian (6)
- Aberdeenshire (5)
- East Ayrshire (5)
- Edinburgh (5)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (43)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (33)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (5)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (4)
- Swyddi peirianneg (4)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (4)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (2)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 15 June 2021
- Midlothian Council - Dalkeith, EH22 1AL
- £31,483.00 to £34,394.00 per year
Job Vacancy There is an exciting opportunity to join Midlothian’s Justice Team. The Justice team is a busy social work team that covers a range of statutory Justice tasks across Midlothian. The post holder will be based in No 11, the recovery hub in Dalkeith, ...
- 21 June 2021
- Shetland Islands Council - Lerwick, ZE1 0LA
- £24,699.27 to £25,703.21 per year
Advertisement Details The Administration Support Worker will be based in one of a number of settings and will provide a full range of administrative support to a locality or team(s). A degree of flexibility will be required, to meet the demands of the service...
- 07 June 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £35,884.67 to £42,212.73 per year
Job Description An opportunity has arisen for a data analyst/reporting role within the Glasgow City Health & Social Care Partnership. This post will focus on the development of reports using SAP Business Objects\SAP Lumira that support performance management, ...
- 16 June 2021
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK1 1XR
- £38,043.00 to £41,612.00 per year
Job Advert As a Procurement Advisor you will work within a dedicated team with responsibilities including needs and financial analysis, procurement related tasks and contract compliance of social care services purchased from and delivered by external providers...
- 17 June 2021
- NHS Education for Scotland - Scotland, UK
- £21,709 to £23,603 per year
COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful you will also initially be working remotely in line with guidance from Scottish Government Fixed term or secondment until May 2023 For NHS Staff, Secondment ...
- 15 June 2021
- West Lothian Council current - Various Locations In West Lothian, EH54 6FF
- £35,964.00 to £41,069.00 per year
Advert Permanent The Community Addiction Service has been developed through a partnership between West Lothian Council and NHS Lothian NHS, the West Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) The team combines health models of treatment with social work...
- 22 June 2021
- Aberdeenshire Council - Stonehaven, AB39 2DQ
- £18,461.00 to £19,539.00 per year
Job Description Provide efficient and effective, customer focused support to Council Services, working on an individual basis or collaboratively as part of a team. There is a responsibility for the post holder to demonstrate a commitment to quality service ...
- 21 June 2021
- Viewpoint - EH5 3JW
- £11.19 per hour
We currently have an opportunity for talented and caring individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for. We are seeking experienced Senior Care Assistants to join our team. Candidates applying for the role of Senior Care ...
- 18 June 2021
- Erskine HealthCare Services - Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH17 7SA
- £21,533 to £23,744 per year
ERSKINE has been caring for members of the ex-Service community for 100 years. Our reputation as a provider of quality care depends on recruiting staff of a high calibre who can meet resident needs and Erskine’s expectations. If you think you’ve got what it ...
- 15 June 2021
- Argyll and Bute Council - Isle of Tiree, PA77 6UH
- £32,854.00 to £36,963.00 per year
Service: Health & Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Tuesday 6 2020 Requirements Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership have an opportunity to recruit a permanent Senior Social Care Worker for Tigh a Rudha Residential Care Home on the beautiful ...