87 Health social care jobs in Scotland
with Disability Confident employers
- Scotland (87)
- South Lanarkshire (10)
- Glasgow (7)
- North Lanarkshire (7)
- Midlothian (6)
- Edinburgh (5)
- West Dunbartonshire (5)
- Falkirk County (4)
- Aberdeenshire (3)
- Argyll & Bute (3)
- County Stirling (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (32)
- Social Work Jobs (25)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (5)
- Engineering Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Other/General Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 15 July 2021
- Alltogether Care Services Ltd - Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
- £21,000 to £23,000 per year
The Role We are currently on the hunt for an experienced Health and Social Care Trainer to join us. As a Trainer, you will be facilitating a thorough induction process, delivering refresher training and internal courses to both new and existing carers. ...
- 31 July 2021
- Scottish Borders Council - Melrose, TD6 9BS
- £83,463.00 to £109,127.00 per year
Post Details CHIEF OFFICER Integrated Joint Board & Health & Social Care Partnership (HSCP) Local Authority appointment £99,718 – £101,636; or NHS appointment £83,463 - £109,127 (Grade E) We are recruiting for a new Chief Officer who will lead our Integrated ...
- 19 July 2021
- West Dunbartonshire Council - Dumbarton, G82 1QL
- £85,511.00 to £88,162.00 per year
Job Description Delivery of effective and lasting transformation of health and social care services is central to the vision of West Dunbartonshire Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP). We are seeking someone to join our team at an exciting time of change...
- 21 July 2021
- Renfrewshire Council - Paisley, PA1 1TS
- £44,347.00 to £47,778.00 per year
Advert Based in Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley. The impact of COVID-19 on Health and Social Care services has been significant. Staff and organisations across Renfrewshire and beyond have made an invaluable contribution to supporting local ...
- 23 July 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G40 1AW
- £68,991.18 to £80,065.27 per year
Job Description Accountable to the Assistant Chief Officer (Older People’s Services), this post has three significant areas of responsibility: operational management, strategic direction and leadership for Older People’s Services, Physical Disability Services ...
- 21 July 2021
- East Ayrshire Council - Kilmarnock, KA1 1HU
- £41,059.00 to £44,899.00 per year
Job Description Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of systems supporting the effective management and delivery of Health and Social Care Services within East Ayrshire In order to assist with the promotion, delivery and integration of the key ...
- 23 July 2021
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
- £22,129.00 to £26,393.00 per year
Job Description Corporate Services Accounting Officer Waverley Court Salary: £22,129 - £26,393 Hours: 36 per week This is an exciting opportunity for someone who seeks to develop their career in Finance. Finance and Procurement is seeking to appoint an ...
- 20 July 2021
- Erskine HealthCare Services - Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH17 7SA
- £21,533 to £23,744 per year
ERSKINE believes Veterans deserve our utmost respect, they sacrificed much for our freedom and safety. At Erskine we work as a dedicated team to ensure they are cared for to the highest of standards. Working for Erskine can be as demanding as it is rewarding. ...
- 16 July 2021
- East Renfrewshire Council - Giffnock, G76 7HN
- £42,410.00 to £45,020.00 per year
Advert This is an exciting time within Health and Social Care commissioning as we prepare for changes resulting from the Feeley Report. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual who will build on our long history of creativity and collaborative...
- 27 July 2021
- Renfrewshire Council - Paisley, PA2 0DN
- £12.33 to £13.48 per hour
Advert Based at Montrose Care Home, Heriot Avenue, Paisley. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the delivery of care to older adults, consistent with Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership policies and procedures. This will involve ...