57 Health social care swyddi yn Scotland
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Scotland (57)
- Edinburgh (10)
- South Lanarkshire (7)
- Argyll & Bute (5)
- Falkirk County (4)
- Aberdeenshire (3)
- East Ayrshire (3)
- Glasgow (3)
- North Lanarkshire (3)
- Renfrewshire (3)
- East Dunbartonshire (2)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (18)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (14)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (10)
- Swyddi dysgu (4)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 25 April 2021
- Affinity Trust - Bute, PA20
- £9.3 per hour
Introduction Are you a support worker or somebody with a natural passion to care, and a desire to enable those who you support to achieve greater independence whilst obtaining career progression? We need dedicated Part Time Support Workers to work with adults ...
- 12 May 2021
- East Ayrshire Council - Kilmarnock, KA1 1HU
- £35,307.00 to £37,510.00 per year
Job Description Protect and promote the welfare and wellbeing of Children, Adults at Risk and Communities through the exercise of Statutory Powers to address complex issues. This is done through the assessment of need, the formulation and implementation of ...
- 11 May 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - Edinburgh, EH3
- £25,000 to £27,000 per year
Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team? Do you possess great people management skills and a passion for driving performance? Consider the role of a Business Manager at Reed in Partnership We are on a mission to be the partner of ...
- 27 April 2021
- Tezlom Healthcare - East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
- £9.30 to £12.00 per hour
- Pension scheme available
Tezlom Healthcare Agency are currently recruiting for experienced and reliable Care Assistants in East Kilbride and surrounding areas to provide the highest quality care and support to our clients within a range of various nursing or care home settings. As a ...
- 27 April 2021
- Tezlom Healthcare - Banknock, Bonnybridge
- £9.30 to £12 per hour
- Pension scheme. Bank holiday rates
Tezlom Healthcare Agency are currently recruiting for experienced and reliable Care Assistants in Banknock and surrounding areas to provide the highest quality care and support to our clients within a range of various nursing or care home settings. As a Tezlom...
- 28 April 2021
- Tezlom Healthcare - Larbert, Falkirk County
- £9.30 to £12 per hour
- Pension scheme. Increased bank holiday rates
Tezlom Healthcare Agency are currently recruiting for experienced and reliable Care Assistants in Larbert and surrounding areas to provide the highest quality care and support to our clients within a range of various nursing or care home settings. As a Tezlom ...
- 23 April 2021
- Edinburgh Napier University - EH10 5DT
- £40,322 to £49,553 per year, pro rata
Lecturer in Computing Informatics (E-Health)- Permanent - Full Time Build your academic career in Business Information Technology with Edinburgh Napier University. With over 70 academics, 1400 students, professional accreditation from the British Computer ...
- 03 May 2021
- Edinburgh Napier University - EH11 4BN
- £21,814 to £25,941 per year, pro rata
Further Your Administration Career with Edinburgh Napier University School Support Administrators – permanent, full time We have a number of Administrator opportunities within our School Support Service at Edinburgh Napier University. The roles are based ...
- 04 May 2021
- Moray Council - Lhanbryde, IV30 8HQ
- £21,952.84 to £24,069.24 per year
Job Description The successful candidate will work with and provide care and support to service users with complex needs who exhibit a variety behaviour causing concern which can pose a range of physical and emotional challenges. Also to provide support and ...
- 07 May 2021
- South Lanarkshire Council - Various Locations across South Lanarkshire, ML3 0AA
- £41,771.00 to £42,411.00 per year
Job Description 1.5 posts - Rutherglen/Cambuslang 1 post - East Kilbride South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve the lives and prospects of everyone in ...