51 Health social care swyddi yn Scotland
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Scotland (51)
- Edinburgh (11)
- Argyll & Bute (5)
- Falkirk County (5)
- East Lothian (3)
- South Ayrshire (3)
- South Lanarkshire (3)
- West Lothian (3)
- East Dunbartonshire (2)
- Fife (2)
- Glasgow (2)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (21)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (15)
- Swyddi dysgu (4)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi peirianneg (2)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 22 April 2021
- Comhairle nan Eilean Siar - Lewis, HS1 2BW
- £27,091.00 to £30,205.00 per year
Job Description With the support offered through the European Social Fund, the Training Officer will have responsibility for the organisation, administration and delivery of Scottish Qualifications for whom the Comhairle are approved to deliver. This post will...
- 19 April 2021
- Angus Council - Forfar, DD8 1AX
- £79,633.00 to £105,927.00 per year
Job Description Angus Health and Social Care Partnership has an ambitious agenda, challenging us to deliver services in new ways with local residents, and support people to lead active, independent and healthy lives in their own communities. To make sure we ...
- 23 April 2021
- Falkirk Council - Denny, FK6 5DL
- £71,365.00 to £83,600.00 per year
Job Description Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership has established three integrated locality teams to deliver its ambition for Falkirk. These teams are critical to transform how we deliver health and social care to improve health and wellbeing outcomes...
- 04 May 2021
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK2 7BJ
- £23,787.00 to £26,353.00 per year
Job Advert Working an alternating shift pattern, you will contribute to the provision of accommodation and a high quality housing support service within the Castings aimed at enabling residents to effectively move into independent living. Educated to SVQ Level...
- 21 April 2021
- Edinburgh Napier University - EH11 4BN
- £40,322 to £49,553 per year, pro rata
Lecturer in Health Technology Innovation & Assessment Edinburgh Napier University’s School of Health and Social Care is a vibrant academic community with over 120 colleagues, all committed to the delivery of outstanding quality research and education with ...
- 30 April 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £44,161.30 to £51,261.07 per year
Job Description An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a progressive team at the forefront of health and social care Practice Audit and Review Services within Glasgow City Health & Social Care Partnership. As Principal Officer (Practice Audit) you will ...
- 07 May 2021
- East Lothian Council - Haddington, EH41 3PF
- £17,775.00 to £19,417.00 per year
Vacancy Information It is East Lothian Council's policy that successful applicants will be placed on the first point of the salary scale. Shift pattern; 5 over 7 days per week The Team operates between 6am to 6pm seven days a week which includes all public ...
- 23 April 2021
- West Lothian Council current - Livingston, EH54 5BU
- £18,845.00 to £19,408.00 per year
Advert The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 7 May 2021. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We ...
- 30 April 2021
- Renfrewshire Council - Paisley, PA1 1SA
- £24,929.00 to £27,210.00 per year
Advert Based in Mile End Centre, 30 Seedhill Road, PA1 1SA. Based in the Mile End Centre in Paisley, Renfrewshire’s Health and Social Care Partnership are looking to recruit a Telecare Systems Co-ordinator. This is to support the Technology Enabled Care ...
- 06 May 2021
- Scottish Association for Mental Health - Glasgow
- £18,525 to £19,987 per year
Around since 1923, SAMH is Scotland’s national mental health charity. SAMH has represented the voice of people most affected by mental health problems in Scotland for more than 90 years. Today, in over 60 communities we work with adults and young people ...