437 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (437)
- East Midlands (79)
- London (67)
- South East England (60)
- Eastern England (49)
- North West England (44)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (33)
- West Midlands (29)
- Cymru (28)
- South West England (21)
- North East England (13)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (184)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (125)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (30)
- Swyddi dysgu (23)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (16)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (14)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (12)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (8)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (4)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (3)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (3)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi TG (2)
- Swyddi gwerthu (2)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (2)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 October 2020
- onlyFE - BB2 1LH
- £23,560 to £35,583 per year
Lecturer in Health and Social Care £23,560-35,583 per annum Temporary up to 9 months or on the return of the post holder, whichever is sooner 37 hours per week As a lecturer you will be part of a Curriculum team and will be required to teach across a range of ...
- 23 September 2020
- Winner Recruitment - b93
- £105 to £180 per day
HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TEACHER | FULL TIME | SOLIHULL | SEPTEMBER 2020 START DATE I am currently recruiting for a Health and Social Care Teacher for a Secondary School based in Solihull. The position is for a September 2020 start date. For the successful ...
- 15 October 2020
- Gloucestershire College - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £26,188.12 to £31,616.02 per year
Gloucestershire College (GC) is recruiting a Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join the Health and Social Care team based at the College to cover maternity leave within the Health and Social Care team. The purpose of this role is to create effective and ...
- 24 September 2020
- Protocol Education - Stockton-on-Tees, Tyne-Tees, TS23 3HB
- £100 to £140 per day
Protocol Education is looking to recruit a Qualified Health and Social Care Teacher to work full time in our clients college in Stockton On Tees. You will be working as a Health and Social Care Teacher, teaching A Level and BTEC (Sixth Form) levels. This role ...
- 14 October 2020
- Isle of Wight Council - Isle Of Wight, South East England
- £30,262 to £32,886 per year
- Contract to cover Maternity until October 2021
Social Care Practitioner County Hall and remote working Grade 10 £30,262 to £32,886 Hours: 37 hours per week Contract Type: Fixed Term post (Maternity Cover) until October 2021 These are exciting time on the Isle of Wight within Adult Social Care, the whole ...
- 06 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - North London, London, N22 8HQ
- £17.00 to £18.00 per hour
Social Care Adults Reviewing Officer, paying up to £18 per hour, based in North London Your new company An excellent opportunity has open up to work along side a large local authority in North London. Your new role You will undertake both carer and service ...
- 13 October 2020
- Surrey County Council - Frimley, GU16 7UJ
- £27,641 to £30,510 per year
We currently have a full-time position available for Senior Social Care Assistant within the Adult Social Care Personal Care & Support team based at Frimley Park Hospital, Portsmouth Road, Frimley, Surrey GU16 7UJ. Our role is to assess to discharge residents ...
- 20 October 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Halifax, HX1 1TS
- £16 to £16.6 per hour
Social Care Quality Contracts officer needed in Halifax £16.60ph ref 403502 This is working full time hours on a temporary basis. Effectively monitor and report on the performance and quality of all contracted Adults and Children’s Services, including Public ...
- 21 September 2020
- Surrey County Council - Dorking, RH4 1SJ
- £21,593 to £23,834 per year
We currently have an Administration Assistant vacancy based in our Mole Valley Locality team. We are looking for someone to provide comprehensive administrative support to our Adult Social Care team. You will be undertaking general administrative duties in ...
- 13 October 2020
- Lifetime Training - Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1AE
- £22,965 to £24,055 per year
In a nutshell We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Care professional to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative ...