670 cytundeb, llawn amser, Social care swyddi yn UK
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (670)
- London (139)
- North West England (137)
- South East England (93)
- Eastern England (74)
- South West England (57)
- West Midlands (51)
- East Midlands (38)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (30)
- Cymru (22)
- North East England (19)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (283)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (131)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (64)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (42)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (41)
- Swyddi dysgu (33)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (12)
- Swyddi peirianneg (9)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (8)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (7)
- Swyddi TG (6)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (5)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (5)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (4)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (4)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (3)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (3)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi graddedigion (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
- Swyddi gwerthu (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 20 November 2023
- Deekay Technical Recruitment Limited - LE15 6HP
Head of Adult Social Care 1. To plan, manage and lead the delivery of adult social care services to ensure these services provide high quality support for older people and vulnerable adults within the Rutland Community. 2. To act as ambassador for best ...
- 06 December 2023
- Deekay Technical Recruitment Limited - Wirral, Cheshire
- £32.10 per hour
Manage and lead a team of Social Care staff, where high quality, consistent, Social Work practise with Families requiring statutory interventions ensure individuals; families and carers are safeguarded and receive the services they need based on timely ...
- 30 November 2023
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JQ
- £25 to £40 per hour
Morgan Hunt are working with a college in Chelmsford who are looking for a Superb Health & Social Care Lecturer with experience in delivering the Access to Nursing course. If the below interests you, please don't hesitate to contact or apply. Duties of a ...
- 07 December 2023
- HR GO Recruitment - Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2HA
- £23,780 per year
- + shift premium
Job Title: Coach - Social Care 37.5 hours per week- 8 hour shifts Hours are between 08.00- 22.30 ( a shift premium applies) Overall purpose To provide strength-based support to single people that are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Each Coach will carry a...
- 05 December 2023
- Sanctuary Personnel - RG40
- £36 to £38 per hour
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.8/5 and over 500 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Care Occupational Therapist to take on a new locum role. Location: ...
- 24 November 2023
- Sirona Medical Limited - Harrogate, Yorkshire, Harrogate
- £20.68 per hour
Must be social work England registered to apply The core focus of this job is to maximise the independence and safety of the vulnerable people of North Yorkshire who have care needs. The post holder will do this by undertaking assessments of need with ...
- 16 November 2023
- Ben Recruitment Ltd - Liverpool, Merseyside
- £19.40 per hour
Job Purpose Social Care Assessor Adult Services and Health Assessment and Care Delivery £31,099 - £35,411 Office Based with some Hybrid Working Parklands Library, Speke Enhanced Disclosure The Social Care Assessor (SCA) is part of a neighbourhood adult social ...
- 15 November 2023
- Sanctuary Personnel - CV1
- £30 per hour
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 400 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult Social Care Occupational Therapist to take on a new locum role. Location: ...
- 05 December 2023
- Sanctuary Personnel - RG14
- £40 per hour
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.8/5 and over 500 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult Social Care Occupational Therapist to take on a new locum role. Location: ...
- 29 November 2023
- Leicestershire County Council Shared Lives Service - Leicestershire, East Midlands
- Shared Lives Carers are classed as self-employed and receive generous tax incentives
Shared Lives Carers open their homes to provide social care and day services for three or six hours a day. These sessions are for people from the age of 18, with learning disabilities, mental health, autism and Asperger’s, physical disabilities, sensory ...