1,003 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (1,003)
- London (306)
- West Midlands (126)
- East Midlands (105)
- North West England (101)
- South East England (97)
- Eastern England (84)
- South West England (56)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (39)
- Cymru (35)
- North East England (21)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (496)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (375)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (23)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (20)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (19)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (15)
- Swyddi dysgu (15)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (11)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (5)
- Swyddi TG (4)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (4)
- Swyddi teithio (4)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
- Swyddi gwerthu (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 14 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Wandsworth, London, SW18 2PU
- £24.57 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult Social Care Assessor to work full-time based in Wandsworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social care assessor practice in adult ...
- 16 June 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hackney, London, N16 5AF
- £30,000.00 to £60,000.00 per year
TEACHER OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE, REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 TEACHER OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE Location: London Borough of Hackney, N16 5AF Salary: Inner London Pay Scale (MPS/UPS) Start Date: September 2020 Contract: Maternity Contract, Part Time 3-4 days ...
- 09 July 2020
- onlyFE - DN34 5BQ
- £26,138 to £32,876 per year
Programme Leader Health and Social Care (19/310) £26,138 – £32,876 per annum 37 hours per week Fixed Term for 1 year or upon the return of the substantive post holder The TEC Partnership is a large, innovative, dynamic and financially sound organisation. We ...
- 08 July 2020
- Jewish Care - NW11 9DQ
Following the outbreak of the Covid-19 Pandemic, the organisation wishes to update Infection Control policies, procedures and practice, amongst the hospitality teams (catering and Housekeeping). This is done in view of preparing for a potential second wave of ...
- 01 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Bedfordshire, MK45 2TG
- £29.98 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Care Paediatrics Occupational Therapist to work in Biggleswade on a full-time or part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of ...
- 09 July 2020
- Guidant Group - Brighton , East Sussex, BN1 1JW
- £600 to £700 per day
Interim - Assistant Director - Commissioning and Partnerships, Health & Adult Social Care £600 - £700 per day (Perm salary per annum up to £92,000) Contract: 3 months possibility of extension Brighton BN1 1JW Do you want to improve lives through helping us to ...
- 26 June 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield, Leicestershire , LE3 8RA
- £32,094 per year
Fixed Term for up to 12 months to cover Maternity leave Salary Range £32,094 - £34,653 To provide comprehensive Learning & Development support to Children & Family Services and a range of other customers, including internal/external stakeholders and partners, ...
- 09 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PL
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa
Forensic Outreach and Liaison Service Pilot Community Service Peer Support Worker -Band 3 37.5 hours per week (negotiable) 12 month fixed-term We are looking for Peer Support Workers to be part of a ground-breaking new team, improving the lives of forensic ...
- 10 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa
Make a Difference We believe in changing lives through giving excellent care that improves people’s mental health and now is a great time to be part of the KMPT family and join our ‘Outstanding’ team. Ready to take your personal and professional life to a new ...
- 07 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1AZ
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
We are looking to recruit on a secondment or short term contract a Band 6 practitioner to join the Kent Open Dialogue Service. You need to be qualified as a CPN, OT or Social worker and have undertaken Foundation Level training in Open Dialogue or willing to ...