6 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 07 May 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Buckinghamshire, HP20 1UA
- £40.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care has a locum job vacancy for an Assistant Team Manager (social worker) to work within a Children with Disabilities Team based in Buckinghamshire. The pay rate for this role is £40 per hour (Assignment Rate) This is a 3-month contract. ...
- 12 May 2020
- Diamond Blaque Recruitment Ltd - Shropshire, West Midlands
- £9.78 to £9.78 per hour
We are looking for an Administration Assistant; to undertake a range of administrative tasks across Children’s Social Care Services including, dealing with a high volume of telephone calls; database input; word processing and scanning: Responsibilities: For ...
- 09 May 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Eckington, Derbyshire, S21 4FT
SENIOR CARE ASSISTANTS REQUIRED - IMMEDIATE STARTS. Our client is looking for experienced Senior Care Assistants to work in Eckington area of Sheffield, starting work immediately on an on-going basis. The home specialises in illnesses associated with old age ...
- 21 May 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Bestwood Village, NG6 8TQ
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to work within a residential home based in Bestwood Village in the Nottingham area. As a care assistant, you will be improving the lives of others by supporting elderly residents, engaging in daily activities and ...
- 16 May 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Gedling, Nottinghamshire, NG4 2QP
• Weekly pay • Great hourly rate • Flexible shifts The home provides care for residents over the age of 60 who require nursing or personal care for conditions such as Dementia and/or mental health problems. We are looking for experienced Care Assistants that ...
- 21 May 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Bracknell, RG12 1BQ
- £22,987 to £25,365 per annum (incl of HCAS)
What’s special about this opportunity? Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be empowered to support patients with complex conditions, adopting a personalised approach to patient ...