135 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (135)
- North West England (28)
- West Midlands (23)
- South East England (20)
- Eastern England (11)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (11)
- East Midlands (9)
- Wales (9)
- London (8)
- Scotland (2)
- North East England (1)
- 20 February 2020
- Health Education England - Birmingham, B16 9RG
About us: HEE provides leadership for the education and training system. It ensures that the shape and skills of the future health and public health workforce evolve to sustain high quality outcomes for patients in the face of demographic and technological ...
- 06 February 2020
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust - Bury, BL9 7TD
- £18,813 - £20,795
Our new Northern Care Alliance NHS Group unites five local hospitals to deliver high quality care across the North East of Greater Manchester. The Alliance provides the benefits of scale but delivers this locally through multiple hospital sites which make up ...
- 27 January 2020
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Norwich, NR4 7UY
- £48,075 pro rata
A Vacancy at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. SENIOR CLINICAL FELLOW IN PALLIATIVE MEDICINE FIXED TERM 9 MONTHS (10 PAs) This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic doctor to join the specialist palliative care service at ...
- 03 February 2020
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Luton, LU4 0FB
- £17,652 - £19,020 per annum, pro rata
We provide integrated care including mental health, learning disability, and social care and community services to culturally and economically diverse communities across Bedfordshire, Essex and Suffolk. We employ approximately 7,000 people and work with a wide...
- 11 February 2020
- Swansea University - Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
- £41,526 to £49,553 per year, pro rata
- together with USS pension benefits
Contract: 0.6FTE Permanent position Salary: £41,526 - £49,553 per annum Location: Based at St David’s Park, Carmarthen campus The College of Human and Health Sciences draws together the disciplines of health, nursing, midwifery, osteopathy, social care, social...