5 Health social care jobs in Yorkshire And The HumberShow filters
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- West Yorkshire (2)
- East Riding (1)
- North Yorkshire (1)
- South Yorkshire (1)
- 22 November 2019
- Craven College - Skipton, North Yorkshire
- £22.44 per hour
Craven College is an aspirational College set in safe, friendly and inclusive rural campuses in Skipton within the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. We continuously invest in our excellent industry standard facilities to support and enhance studies. We are currently ...
- 11 November 2019
- EAT Jobs - Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £25,000 to £27,000 per year
Health & Social Care / Residential Childcare Trainer - Home based visiting learners in Leeds 15 mile radius (Regional Role) - £25,000 - £27,000 / mileage reimbursed from home. Clear Career progression. The Role: Health & Social Care / Residential Childcare ...
- 13 November 2019
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £52,306 - £60,983 per annum
This role is an opportunity for people with lived experience of health and/or social care services, to contribute a fresh and different perspective on how people with lived experience can best be at the centre of efforts to improve experience of care as an ...
- 30 October 2019
- Protocol Education - Sheffield, Yorkshire, S2
- £60 to £70 per day
- Dedicated consultant, CPD, Flexible working hours, Pension contributions, No umbrella companies, Inhouse payroll
Are you a nurturing support assistant that is experienced in supporting children with profound learning difficulties? Are you seeking a new challenging at a specialist school that values their staff? Benefits: - Top rates of pay - Guaranteed pay scheme - An ...
- 06 November 2019
- Hull City Council - HU1 2AA
- £32,029 to £34,788 per year
Digital Transformation (Adult Social Care) Adult Social Care in Hull is all about supporting people to have a life and not a service – the aim, to focus on the person, maximise independence, and to work creatively with individuals, communities and partner ...