220 Design swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (220)
- London (53)
- South East England (47)
- Eastern England (28)
- North West England (25)
- Scotland (17)
- South West England (15)
- East Midlands (13)
- West Midlands (10)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- North East England (3)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 August 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG1 5AQ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
A Vacancy at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. What’s special about this opportunity? Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be empowered to support patients with complex ...
- 04 August 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Westminster, London, SW1E 6QP
- £310.00 per day
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Digital Project Manager to fill a full-time role based in Westminster. The pay rate for this locum Digital Project Manager job is £310 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-...
- 23 July 2020
- Homeless Action Resource Project - Southend-On-Sea, Essex
- £21,166 to £23,369 per year, pro rata
HARP aims to enable people to rebuild their lives and live independently in the community by providing essential services, emergency housing and longer term solutions. The Catering Project Worker is responsible for; 1. The food provision for all Transitions ...
- 15 July 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trust - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- £21,892 - £31,365 Per Annum
A Vacancy at Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. OPEN DAY 6th August 2020 11.00 AM TIL 2.00 PM To be held in The Essex Cardiothoracic Centre Reception, Basildon Hospital, Nethermayne, Basildon, Essex, SS16 5NL Are you interested in a...
- 31 July 2020
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Ellesmere Port, CH2 4HY
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the ICT Services department to join the Electronic Patient Record (ePR) programme team for 12 months, to assist with the deployment and migration to TPP's SystmOne of the Trusts Mental Health and Learning Disability ...
- 17 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £18,005 - £19,337 £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
The Site Management Team, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust, provides delivery of soft facilities services across site. As Hotel Service operative you will be responsible for maintaining cleaning standards on the site as set out in the NHS ...
- 22 July 2020
- MHA - Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 1NA
- £9.39 per hour
Kitchen Assistant (Relief) based at The Homestead, Carterton Various Hours available. Commutable from Banbury, Cheltenham, Swindon and surrounding areas. As part of a dedicated team, you'll help prepare and serve meals for residents. Basic cooking and cleaning...
- 21 July 2020
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust - Derby/Burton-on-Trent, DE22 3NE
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa
Are you a motivated, skilled clinical leader? Looking for the next step in your career? Yes? Then this might be the right opportunity for you to join the Cancer Services team as Matron covering Palliative Medicine. The successful applicant will work as part of...
- 28 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 1AD
- £55,423.00 to £61,322.00 per year
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Blackpool, within the Supporting and Strengthening Families Team. The salary for this permanent Service ...
- 07 August 2020
- MHA - London, London, N10 1PL
- £10.87 per hour
Care Assistant based at The Meadow, Muswell Hill Available Hours: Permanent - Part Time - 22 hours per week. Are you a compassionate individual who would like to make a difference to the lives of older people? Do you want to work for an Award Winning Charity ...