752 Design swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (752)
- North West England (224)
- London (95)
- Eastern England (88)
- South East England (70)
- South West England (61)
- West Midlands (51)
- Cymru (46)
- East Midlands (45)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (26)
- Scotland (20)
Math o gytundeb
- Parhaol (621)
- Cytundeb (84)
- Dros dro (45)
- Prentisiaeth (2)
- Llawn amser (560)
- Rhan amser (192)
Mewngofnodwch nawr i greu rhybudd e-bost a derbyn y swyddi diweddaraf ar gyfer y chwiliad hon yn syth i'ch e-bostMewngofnodi
Theatre Support Worker | Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- 27 March 2023
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust - Stanmore, HA7 4LP
- £24,378 - £25,426 per annum including Inner HCAS
We are looking to appoint a Full Time Theatre Support Worker to be part of a team providing comprehensive, high quality support work within a dynamic and exciting Operating Theatre department in the Surgical and Cancer Unit. This very challenging role will ...
Hotel Services Operative (Cleaner) | Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- 29 March 2023
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Sandwich, CT13 0JX
- £20,270 - £21,318 pro rata
At Kent & Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust we understand the vital role played by cleaning staff within the NHS. Therefore, we are looking for hard working individuals to help us achieve The National Cleaning Standards at Rivendell Rehabilitation ...
Project Officer, Mechanical Services, Perth - PKC10026
- 20 March 2023
- Perth and Kinross Council - Perth, PH1 5GD
- £40,243.00 to £42,946.00 per year
Job Description Project Officer, Mechanical Services, Perth PKC10026 £40,234 - £42,946 Fixed Term (until 1/5/2026) Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth PH1 5GD Perth and Kinross Council is delighted to have the opportunity to employ a Mechanical Services ...
Lead Health Economist | NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit
- 16 March 2023
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - London / flexible, E14 5EA
- £48,526 - £65,262 .
Lead Health Economist Salary – up to £54,619 (including HCLA where appropriate) Office – Flexible,Based in either our office in Canary Wharf, London (with a minimum requirement of two days per week in the office to be eligible to receive the London HCLA) or ...
Specialist Support Worker
- 10 March 2023
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, NW1 7HE
Specialist support worker At One Housing, we don’t only believe that everyone deserves a safe, secure, affordable home. We also believe that everyone deserves to realise their full potential and lead a fulfilling life. Our Homelessness and prevention team is ...
- 03 March 2023
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, SE23 1JW
Support Worker At One Housing, we don’t only believe that everyone deserves a safe, secure, affordable home. We also believe that everyone deserves to realise their full potential and lead a fulfilling life. Our Mental Health team is vital to helping us ...
Mental Health Practitioner - Community Forensic | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 20 March 2023
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG3 3AA
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum (pro rata for part time)
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to provide trauma informed care co-ordination to a complex caseload of patients requiring specialist forensic support as part of a multi-disciplinary team. To provide physical, psychological and emotional safety...
Care Coordinator | Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- 21 March 2023
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - Bush Hill Park, EN1 2HL
- £38,762 - £45,765 per annum inclusive of Outer London HCAS
This is a new permanent role created to help us deliver our plans to transform our community mental health services, as part of the NHS Long Term Plan. The transformation of our community mental health services will lead to truly integrated health and social ...
Deputy Team Manager-Maternal Mental Health Service | Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- 13 March 2023
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Warrington, WA29WA
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum pro rata
We are seeking to appoint a full time Deputy Team Manager in the Maternal Mental Health Service (called the Silver Birch Hubs) The post is full time (37.5 hours per week) working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm to support operational service delivery and to ...
Strategic Engagement Officer
- 27 March 2023
- Government Recruitment Service - National
- £30,317 to £36,606 per year
- National £30,317 - £32,803 / London £33,827 - £36,606. For details of our pay on appointment policy, please see below under the heading ‘Salary’.
Defra Group Property (DgP) is part of Defra Group Corporate Services and provides accommodation services to the Defra Group. It also leads significant workplace transformation programme across the corporate property portfolio focused on creating great places ...