206 Design swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (206)
- South East England (44)
- London (40)
- Eastern England (29)
- North West England (20)
- Scotland (16)
- West Midlands (15)
- East Midlands (13)
- South West England (7)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (7)
- Cymru (6)
Math o gytundeb
- 16 October 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Bristol, Bristol, BS6 5RD
- VTG9 SP 26 - 29 Salary £23,865 – £26,470 pa
We are looking for a Non-teaching Family Support and Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead. This is a full-time role (37 hours per week) all year round with 5 weeks paid leave. VTG 9 Scale Point 26 - 29 Salary £23,865 – £26,470 per annum Health Cash Plan and ...
- 19 October 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Anstey, Leicestershire, LE7 7BQ
- Dependent on Experience
Permanent, Full time – 5 days per week, 8:30am – 4:30pm, 42 weeks per annumSalary: Dependent on experience“Our mission is to enable young people with Autism to reach their full potential by building resilience and removing social and emotional barriers to ...
- 13 October 2020
- The Luton & Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust - luton, LU4 0DZ
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker to join our Cancer team. These posts offer an exciting opportunity to help shape cancer care pathways, patient support and management. The roles are designed to strengthen existing supportive care ...
- 10 October 2020
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £48,809 to £49,794 per year
37 hours per week This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the remodelling and development of Learning Disability, Mental Health, and Substance Misuse Services in Bridgend. You will take a key role in designing and implementing service ...
- 15 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa
The Site Management Team, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust, provides delivery of soft facilities services across site. As Hotel Service operative you will be responsible for maintaining cleaning standards on the site as set out in the NHS ...
- 28 October 2020
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - Carshalton, SM5 1AA
- £23,521 - £24,926 pa pro rata incl HCAS
Health Care Assistant Band 3 Based in Rosehill clinic, St Helier Hospital Full time (37.5 hours per week) Based at St Helier hospital, The Rosehill Clinic is a newly designed clinical space providing integrated sexual health care, HIV services and outreach ...
- 02 October 2020
- st georges nhs trust - London, SW17 0QT
- £26,365 - £28,988 pa Incl
Looked After Children Coordinator - 2 x Band 4 The Looked After Children’s (LAC) Health Team works in close partnership with the Local Authority. Both the Designated Doctor and LAC Specialist Nurse have office facilities in the Social Service Department. The ...
- 01 October 2020
- MHA - Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 0DL
- £9.61 per hour
Wellbeing Worker Based at Martin Grange, Harrogate Available Hours: Permanent- Part Time - 20 hours per week - Nights The right person must provide an environment where residents feel safe and secure, they must support the residents with their well-being, and ...
- 02 October 2020
- MHA - Burnley, Lancashire, BB10 1XX
- £9.30 per hour
Bistro Assistant based at Heather Grange, Burnley Available Hours: Permanent - Part Time - 20 hours per week. You will be assisting in preparing and serving meals whilst maintaining the general cleanliness of the Bistro area. You will need a basic food hygiene...
- 07 October 2020
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Basildon, Essex, SS16 5NL
- £18,005 - £19,337 £18,005 Per annum (pro rata)
Advert There really has never been a more exciting time to join us at Basildon Hospital; Basildon, Southend and Broomfield sites have merged together to formMid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust.Together we provide care for 1.2 million people in central and...