7 Design swyddi yn CymruDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 17 September 2020
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £47,503 to £48,461 per year
37 hours per week This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the remodelling and development of Learning Disability, Mental Health, and Substance Misuse Services in Bridgend. You will take a key role in designing and implementing service ...
- 11 September 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Bridgend, CF31 4LN
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
Mental Health & Learning Disabilities' Delivery Unit in Swansea Bay UHB are looking for an experienced, energetic and creative person to play an integral role in modernising and improving our services for people with mental health needs and learning ...
- 01 September 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Cardiff, Cardiff, CF11 0BA
- £15 to £16 per hour
Project Support Officer required ASAP based in Cardiff. You will be part of a dynamic programme management team that will be changing the face of Cardiff's Transport Network. You will be responsible for supporting the Programme Team, ensuring that projects are...
- 07 September 2020
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Caerleon, NP18 3XQ
- £18,185 - £19,337 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a health care support worker has arisen within the Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), at St Cadocs Hospital. Beechwood ward is a 9-bedded mixed gender Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). The PICU offers a Health Board wide ...
- 09 September 2020
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Gwent, NP44 8YN
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
We have an exciting opportunities for several practitioners to join our team. A unique feature of this post is a clear and protected element of professional development. Alongside clinical practice, there will be opportunities provided in order to allow the ...
- 17 September 2020
- RCS (Rhyl City Strategy) - South Wales, UK
- £20,357 to £24,670 per year
- Part time considered with pro-rata salary
Background: RCS is a leading not-for-profit company which helps people find, sustain & progress in employment. Our flagship In Work Support Service promotes an integrated approach to health & employment, providing co-ordinated, early intervention support to ...
- 16 September 2020
- Mental Health Care UK - Llangwyfan, Denbighshire, LL16 4LU
- £10.26 per hour
AUTISM TEAM LEADER - ELM ELM, LLANGWYFAN REF: EL372 Salary: £10.26 per hour Desirable / Requirements: QCF Level 3 Health & Social Care or willing to work towards Hours of Work: 37.5 hrs per week, working on a rolling rota basis Contract Type: Permanent ...